User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Ginkgo

Let's just say I found a much more "active" way of Rick Rolling people.

MBTI
    GONE

@Phantonym - if you danced like that and you weren't being obnoxious and knocking into people I would respect you so hard. Otherwise, if you were kicking me every other beat I'd think you were sloppy drunk as hell and start pushing you.

But bravo.

BRAVO.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

I don't dance particularly great, but I really enjoy it. Hahah, it gets kind of gross sometimes because I overheat with the exertion and can easily end up a sweaty mess. MMMMMMM...
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I was flicking through the music channels on Sky this evening and was dancing to various genre's.

I love dancing .. The fluidity of movement sets me free. I am also slightly weird in that i'll listen to heavy rock music and will dance slow and sensuously. OK, i could crick my neck while headbanging but a lot of people do that and i need to be different. Also i don't give a shit.

Why is rock music so sexy? You can grind on that shit.

I need to make another video.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

drunkly, and like a ho

Even if there's a fast tempo to the music, it's rare I'll move to every beat since it feels kind of spastic to do so. But once again, while I enjoy rhythm, it doesn't necessarily manifest externally in expression. Would this be a complicated way to say, I got no beat?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    According to two women I dated (both black women) I dance, and I quote, "like a white girl from the 80s".
    That is the best way to dance, IMO. I would like to dance according to that description .

I don't like any of that dancing that might involve the word "booty". It looks stupid to me. I like when people don't try to be sexy, but more expressive. ENFPs do tend to be great at this. I like when people are not self-conscious or trendy, but just look really into the music.

I tend to dance in a way that doesn't garner any comments, and that's my next preferred way, as I don't like a lot of attention. I'm not bad, I'm not good, I blend well....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8"].[/YOUTUBE]
    Ok maybe not so choreographed, but really sometimes I just can't even stop!!!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Like a white person. No, really. I am pretty good at dancing, but sometimes....
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

figsfiggyfigs

Once, I was with a guy who danced like this: It was the most entertaining thing to watch.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZ_CZO9QMI_CZO9QMI"]11 Seconds in[/YOUTUBE]