Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Default Larping Adventure Story Time!

Ok, so I got this great idea for a thread! How this works is that I'll start off my writing the beginning of a story, about a paragraph or so in length. I'll focus on my character who will be me, as will everyone else; like I'll start the story, then the next poster who wants to contribute to the story can join me in the story and control what I do as well, then when another poster or I comes along they will control the diresction and actions of everyone in the story.

The setting will be medival DnD magical setting, complete with forests, dragons, wizards, enchanted stuff and the like. Everyone will have a race, class, weapon, and magical skill to assist them. Without further ado, let's get started.

(note: you need only identify your character in you first post)

Savage Idealist

Race: Angel Class: Cleric Weapon: Holy Sword Magic: Healing

A quiet hush or morning wind complimented the creeping sunrise within the great forest. Savage Idealist wandered through the forest in search of fellow TypeC member to join her on the grand quest of, something important or other. She came upon an ancient tree that stood taller than any other in the forest, it was surrounded by a small field of grass. A classical setting was found at this location: tied to the tree was a princess, and holding her captive was a fire breathing dragon.
    "How cliche." thought Savage Idealist. Just as Savage Idealist unsheathed her holy sword to vanquish the dragon, she noticed another TypeC member approaching the dragon, it was . . .
    Last edited by Savage Idealist; 08-02-2011 at 12:48 PM.

RevlisZero!!! The notorious cat thief leapt onto the tree and sliced the ropes with her razor sharp claws, freeing the princess who plummetted safely into the arms of Savage Idealist. RevlisZero then dodged a smoldering fire breath from the infuriated dragon. She leaped onto the dragon's neck and slashed him with her claws. But it wasn't over yet. The dragon retaliated, sending RevlisZero flying. She was slammed against a tree, the wind knocked out of her. Savage Idealist found a safe place nearby to set the princess down, then came back to battle the dragon and save RevlisZero.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Savage Idealist unsheathed her broad sword and charged the dragon, narrowly avoiding all of its fire breathing attacks. She then flew up into the air and came down wth her broad sword going stright into the dragon's head. With the beast slain, Savage Idealist quickly healed RevlisZero from the injuries that she had sustained. As a reward for their bravery, the princess gave Savage Idealist and RevlisZero several level of experince points and a magical bag that could hold many items. Savage Idealist and Revlis Zero then went on their way through the depths of the forest and eventually they came across . . .

...the mystical elf village hidden deep within the woods. The two became excited to find an inn and weapons and items shops after a hard day's work of slaying a dragon and rescuing a princess.

Savage Idealist pointed toward a shop with a sign depicting a sword. "There's the weapons shop. Let's go over there and see what cool stuff we can find. Maybe we can make use of this new magical bag too."

RevlisZero replied, "Sure. I don't use weapons, but they're still fun to look at. And maybe you'll find something cool."

So the the two eagerly entered the weapons shop, amazed at the wide assortment of weapons and armor displayed. Savage Idealist immediately found the most expensive and powerful weapon in the store and decided she had to have it. It was the elf village's most treasured broad sword, once wielded by an ancient hero who slayed the most powerful demon. Or at least that's what the tag said. The tag also said "SALE - Was 5,000,000 gold, Now only 4,000,000 gold!".

"Uh, do you even have that much gold?" asked RevlisZero.

"Nope," Savage Idealist answered. "But I just have to have this sword!"

"Hmmm..." began RevlisZero. "Well actually, there is a way to get it. They don't call me the legendary cat bandit for no reason."

So that night...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

... It just so happened Kyuuei was standing guard at that particular shop. "It isn't often that we come across a sword that's priceless, so of course the first thing I did was put a price on it, and hire a merc to help watch my shop these next few months. Trade like this moves slowly," the shop owner said to the well-adorned war veteran. The seemingly ordinary human stood in the shadows of the shop, silent and unseen during the day--it was hurt duty to ensure people in this village didn't know she existed yet, lest they know the sword was guarded and her element of surprise spoiled. It seemed a bit tedious to go to such difficult lengths just for a chance at the element of surprise--but it wasn't like she had much better to do, and she was getting paid after all. Her eyes peered constantly, vigilant, through the creases and folds of the shadows to every vulnerability in the shop she'd been identifying all day beforehand. What caught her eye..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

..was a spectacle outside, barely to be seen through the groggy square windows of the shop, but easily spotted for someone as observant as Kyuuei. There was a random stranger in a red shirt screaming and flailing about, clearly in a great deal of peril. Kyuuei sprinted outside to see what was befalling the poor man and saw how the man in red got torn to pieces by a foul beast with gleaming yellow eyes that reflected the moonlit sky. Kyuuei dashed towards to help the struggling man, but not even halfway there the man had already fallen limp on the ground, a beating stick still firmly in his hand. The beast peered up at Kyuuei who stopped dead in her tracks. The magnificence and size of the animal was astonishing, but what was that shimmer around his neck she wondered. The beast jumped towards Kyuuei with a deep growl that was cut short as the heavy chain around his neck cut off his airflow. With some furstration the beast, a large mountain wolf stripped of all pride that had no doubt been captured for sporting in arenas, calmed his nerves, turned around and sat his hind legs down. Peering into the dark abyss, sniffing up the scent of freedom.

Meanwhile Savage Idealist and RevlisZero had seized the oppertunity to take the priceless sword and claimed it their own. They were long gone, dissappearing into the shadows of the towns alleyways.

Character: Dirty (for now) Wolf
    Race: Mountain Wolf of Takaran in the high north!
    Class: Warrior
    Weapon: Elementium plated fangs, rawr!
    Magic: Partial and limited transmogrification (as yet to be revealed!)
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Savage Idealist and RevlisZero escaped from the Elf village and traveled into the nearby woods.

The quiet forest seemed unassuming enough to Savage Idealist, but RevlisZero was more keen and knew of the hidden danger that lurked nearby. Soon many monsters emerged and attacked the duo.

But these pig beasts were now match for the duo and the legendary demon-slayer broadsword. Savage and Revlis left a blood spattered forest behind them as they continued into the depths of the woods and soon arrived at a great temple.

Both entered inside ready and eager to conqur the enemies inside as well as aquire the hidden treasures.

Meanwhile, Kyuuei had befreinded the Dirty Wolf and unchained him. The two then discovered that the expensive sword had been stoled and thus set out into the woods in persuit of Savage and Revlis.
    Likes Noon liked this post

figsfiggyfigs

08/04 01:25:25 Gish: FUCK THIS FORUM
    08/04 01:25:31 Gish: SOMEONE KILL THAT LARPING THREAD NOW
    Likes Noon liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    08/04 01:25:25 Gish: FUCK THIS FORUM
    08/04 01:25:31 Gish: SOMEONE KILL THAT LARPING THREAD NOW

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram