User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Thanks, Saturned. You're the best as always.

And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVWPf1ZlCaY"].[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: Forgot to ask for advice.

If aliens are really hiding Trojan beacons in Egyptian pyramids and abducting bus-loads of people, what should I do?

MBTI
    INFP

I love this thread

Dear Saturned would you go to work on Antarctica?
    Hot-hearted head

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Thanks, Saturned. You're the best as always.

The INFP is pleased with your sacrifice.

Continue on.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzling Berry View Post
    I love this thread

Dear Saturned would you go to work on Antarctica?
    Heck yeah!!! That was, at one time, an idea of mine. To be a marine biologist studying sharks at Antarctica... You may or may not see the disconnect here... hehe .

I actually have plans to go visit Patagonia/Antarctica sometime in 2013!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVWPf1ZlCaY"].[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: Forgot to ask for advice.

If aliens are really hiding Trojan beacons in Egyptian pyramids and abducting bus-loads of people, what should I do?

I must admit that I didn't watch that because.... it was 10 minutes long..... and stuff....

But I don't think you need to worry. Because what you should REALLY be worried about is the fact that the older you get, the stronger your Fe function will become inside you.... threatening to take over your entire logical being with feelings and emotions and wanting to hug animals. That is the hidden trojan beacon hidden inside of each and every NT threatening to burst forth from your rib cage like the butterflies of Hades.

Did that help you at all?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Heck yeah!!! That was, at one time, an idea of mine. To be a marine biologist studying sharks at Antarctica... You may or may not see the disconnect here... hehe .

I actually have plans to go visit Patagonia/Antarctica sometime in 2013!

But sharks are scary. They nibble at your toe-nails.

Cheers for P+A trip !!!
    Hot-hearted head

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Dear fluffyness,

Do I look cultured when I say I enjoy Opera, or just pretentious?

Concerned,
    Kasper

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Dear fluffyness,

Do I look cultured when I say I enjoy Opera, or just pretentious?

Concerned,
    Kasper

you look like someone who wants to be hugged by lots of random people all day long.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Dear Saturned,

Considering the success of the last anecdote I presented you with, I thought perhaps you could help shed some light on a more recent event. It is a tale of lechery and love, of adultery and antipasta, and hopefully will interest you even if you do not possess a healthy appetite for Italian cuisine.

Within the Ludicruous Evil League of Ludicruous Evil, there are 50 mad scientists with Significant Others. (The League does not discriminate against same-sex unions nor the gender of its villainous masterminds, although it does believe that female henchmen do look better than men henchmen in catsuits, whiskers, and little furry cat ears.)

As would befit an organization of dastardly villains, everyone within the League is having an affair -- despite the reality that if any Significant Other discovers their villainous partner to have another lover, the Significant Other will by the next morning always murder their partner through whatever dastardly means are available within the lab (whether that means atomic scrambling, gene-splicing with toadstools, lavendar-and-battery-acid baths, or even blood-to-CheeseWhiz transmutation). The possibilities are endless but always amusing.

Ironically, while their villianous partners are absorbed in the lab or out taking over the world, the Significant Others will gab quite freely about their adulterous activities! They are all perfectly aware that any SO who is having an affair will tell every other SO in the League -- except of course the SO of the villain with whom they are having the affair.

Yet the League continues along peacefully, aside from lab accidents, genetic mutations, and hyperdimensional alien invasions, because no SO can know for sure that their villain partner is actually having an affair.

This year, Leslie is sitting next to her lover, the nefarious Baron von Schlunk, at the League's annual Science Fair Ball, when the goody-goody Captain Pinnochio crashes the party. Right before he is turned into rigatoni by Dr. Emil Pastafarian's noodle ray, Captain Pinnochio yelps, "Jiminy Cricket, there's a villain in this room who is having an affair! Why don't I ever have such luck???"

Unfortunately for everyone involved, Captain Pinnochio's power is that he cannot tell a lie; and despite his immmediate noodleization, it's clear that the Captain's nose did not change size ... not even by a nostril hair.

Spooky organ music now plays from some unknown source while Leslie and every other SO in the room turns to confront their partners, but none of the villains even bats an eye, and the hideous von Schlunk simply asks Leslie to pass the garlic knots and otherwise pretends the Captain's declaration never occurred.

What is the inevitable final conclusion of this startling revelation?
    Who is Jiminy Cricket and where is he hiding?
    And has Captain Pinnochio's brave sacrifice born something positive from the fruit food group, to flesh out a perfectly good Italian meal, or was he simply noodling for nothing?

Please, Saturned-Wan. Help me. I must know the truth.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft