User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Saturned,
    What's your opinion on long distance relationships?
    That they require some extra finesse. Their success would depend on the usual factors in any relationship (trust, communication, etc), but would need to be taken to another level. You have to trust each other implicitly and be ok with the fact that the other person is living their life miles away. You'd both have to flexible and willing to work on creating creative solutions to problems as they arise.

The ones I have seen that have worked, both people were secure in themselves and each other. The ones that I have seen crash and burn have involved one party who was incredibly insecure with themselves and pretty much sabotaged the efforts made by their partner.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Saturned,
    Won't you ever put on a badass avatar?
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Questions:
    1- Red.
    2- Because if the third hat had been white, the second prisoner would have known what color hat his was.
    3- Because, as everyone knows, only one person can work on a reactor at one time.
    4- Makeup.
    I thought #3 was because Leslie was his girlfriend, and he didn't want her to break a nail... but very very good!

Fi+Ne says:
    Alternate Questions:
    1- Learn to be happy with yourself first! After that everything else will fall into place like pieces in a puzzle.
    A puzzle of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album color, or just some guy fishing along a stream in the middle of Iowa? I need to know!

Also, buy a pony!! It's a GUY MAGNET!
    I'll need a guy, if I have another pony to feed.
    (Or maybe I can butcher the pony, to feed the guy? Hmmm....)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Saturned,
    Won't you ever put on a badass avatar?
    I have scoured the internet with the question "what is more badass than a bunny during checkmate?" and came up with the answer of: "not much. unless it's a bunny riding on the back of a great white shark during checkmate."

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I thought #3 was because Leslie was his girlfriend, and he didn't want her to break a nail... but very very good!

A puzzle of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album color, or just some guy fishing along a stream in the middle of Iowa? I need to know!

I'll need a guy, if I have another pony to feed.
    (Or maybe I can butcher the pony, to feed the guy? Hmmm....)
    I thought Leslie was a dude.

It is a puzzle showing a picture of the hubble telescope's deep field view wherein the "stars" are all actually more galaxies.

Oh no. Men don't like to eat ponies. They like to braid the pony's hair, and polish its hooves until they gleam in the light.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't have another question at the moment, i just came to deliver the cuteness.

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I don't have another question at the moment, i just came to deliver the cuteness.

@Patches wins ze thread!

Glycerine

According to your Fi, what is the cutest animal? What food have you tried that was earth shattering?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    According to your Fi, what is the cutest animal? What food have you tried that was earth shattering?
    Fi says through tears:
    It was a tough choice, but here:

The hybrid animal "Bunitten".

Ne says!
    Food:
    I love spicy food. Probably my Galaxy Guacamole is the most earth shattering... it's actually out of this world!

NPcomplete

Dear Saturned, what is your opinion on roasted rabbits?

And as payment for your esteemed opinion... my lunch!