User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    In other words, you're pulling an all nighter?
    No, I am perfectly comfortable with living like a hobo on my bed with only blankets and no sheets. There. Is. Nothing. Wrong. With. This. Picture.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    WHY HAVEN'T YOU ATTEMPTED TO INFILTRATE VENT?
    Do you realize the amount of effort needed to join vent? I'd have to download something.... install it.... find my headset with a mic on it... plug it into the correct location on the back of my computer... then run the program.... put in the correct information...

ugh. I have to stop there. I already feel like there are far too many steps here.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Do you realize the amount of effort needed to join vent? I'd have to download something.... install it.... find my headset with a mic on it... plug it into the correct location on the back of my computer... then run the program.... put in the correct information...

ugh. I have to stop there. I already feel like there are far too many steps here.
    omg, NO. all you do is download program. install it and then spend the next several months lurking like a socially awkward psycho.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Anew Leaf

omg, NO. all you do is download program. install it and then spend the next several months lurking like a socially awkward psycho.
    perhaps you didn't see my previous post talking about how the reason I am not currently sleeping is because I am too lazy to drag my sheets from my laundry room the required 8 feet to my bed and then spend all of 80 seconds placing them on my bed.

i am in a whole other class of socially awkward psycho hobo, the likes of which this world has not yet seen in many an epoch.

well...idk what to tell you. I wish I had some advice for you but I'm so lazy I can't type any m
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Anew Leaf

well...idk what to tell you. I wish I had some advice for you but I'm so lazy I can't type any m
    inori

what are

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Dear @Synapse,

I think so long as you don't pass over into space, and exit the Earth's gravitational field, then you will be ok.

And if you do pass through that region, then make sure to make silly faces at a satellite! I've always wanted to do that.

~
    Sounds brilliant advice, hahaha I already have astral traveled way way beyond. I shall continue. I seem to make friends with founders of healing systems a lot these days! And whenever I go to their meditations I feel like a young person with an ancient soul amongst old people with old souls. Recently I met up with a great peer group that is around my age finally which helps.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Is feels so good! Is feels so good!

When off work sick, and not sleepy, what is the best waste of time?

Dear Saturned,

How does one go about inviting INFPs to a Star Trek party? It's a long story, but I tried to NTP my way into their INFP party. I got out-NTP'd, and it didn't work. I suspect one is a socially awkward psycho hobo, but I wouldn't tell them that. I'm trying to do this tactfully,* as I find that socially awkward psycho hobos make great friends.