User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ha...well...i like you q but have to say that i like his response...however i know nothing of your relationship with him so i can definitely see how it could sound totally dickish.
    Yeah it could be funny. But he's a right-winger wiccan. Which means he hangs around Pagan news sites and disagrees with everything they say. He likes Rush.. it wasn't a joke.

And even as a serious debate comment, he could've, like, looked up consumerism and built up a better deconstruction.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

sure yeah...i'll read the rest of the thread. i'm sure there's more context there.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

LOL @ how quickly he brought up Nazis. Usually there's a lot more back-and-forth arguing before that gets thrown out. (I'm not going talk about his type since I'm rather biased in not wanting him to be INTP )

If you don't like him and don't want to talk to him, I don't see the point in contacting him again. Whether he was a dick or it was just miscommunication or incompatibility...what does it matter? You don't like him. You don't have to deal with him anymore. Good enough as far as I'm concerned. *shrug*

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

He seems like an unstable 'tard. I wouldn't even take him seriously.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Yeah it could be funny. But he's a right-winger wiccan. Which means he hangs around Pagan news sites and disagrees with everything they say. He likes Rush.. it wasn't a joke.

And even as a serious debate comment, he could've, like, looked up consumerism and built up a better deconstruction.
    Yeah, but wasn't that after you revoked his wall posting privs? I guess he was lashing out. Heck, at least he kept it squeeky clean.

But this is done.
    What? Say it ain't so, Qlip.

If you ever change your mind...

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    He seems like an unstable 'tard. I wouldn't even take him seriously.
    ISTP clarity!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Wow I totally called it.

I now can't fathom speaking to him. Ever.

It just sounds really boring and tiresome. I wouldn't bother with it for that reason alone. I'm not sure who has been bad and good.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I wish I had more gracefully distanced myself, but what's done is done. Actually trying to fix that means going all in, and I'm not going to do that. Basically, I screwed up, I'll have to keep an eye on my listening skills in the future. But this is done.
    If you could turn off Fi, you would quickly realize you deserve a pat on the back for getting rid of an energy vampire.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Okay.. here's how I'm going with this one. The misunderstanding was a communication clash. At the very worst I think he was maybe venting, but didn't want you know.. guidance. But, he has pulled crap on me in the past. And even if the main issue is out of the way, there's no reason he won't try it in the future.

I wish I had more gracefully distanced myself, but what's done is done. Actually trying to fix that means going all in, and I'm not going to do that. Basically, I screwed up, I'll have to keep an eye on my listening skills in the future. But this is done.

the communication thing is unfortunate, but a problem on both ends, not just yours.

i'm coming to believe more and more that it's fine to just bow out of certain relationships. they can be their own good whole person and i can be mine and you know? we don't really have to interact. it's okay if we don't get along. people just clash sometimes. different methods, motivations, styles of communication.

you can always remain open, should he ever choose to establish contact again.

But he's a right-winger wiccan.