User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Glycerine

Grad school, hopefully getting prepared for a doctorate program.

Gone where I wanted to go so who knows what's next. And that's a major issue for me. Feels rootless with no future plan.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

If everything goes the way I want to, I'll be eleven years ago in five years time.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Pimpin' bros and taking their money--the RIGHT way.

Nah, I'll probably be creepin' around in my mom's basement as I desperately try to find a job--ANY JOB. She'll probably keep me in chains since she wants me to stay with her forever.

Settling for a manager position at McDonalds. Serving you your French fries and glaring at you when you ask for Diet Pepsi; I bite my tongue to stop myself from lecturing you about aspartame, but I then scream in horror when you give your little five year old a gulp size drink of Diet Pepsi. I hate you so bad.

I stare at the wall in my bricked basement wondering what has become of my life--wondering where I went wrong and why I can't find a full-time position at JC Penney.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    INTP

Off the east coast... or at least out of the DC metro area. Denver/Ft. Collins or the PacNW. Doing some environmental consulting work and finally, finally getting to go on that long vacation in Morocco.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Phantonym

Given the current data:

Scenario A: Trying to juggle a hubby, a kid, and, despite my education, some kind of a minimum wage job that, combined, gives me at least the illusion of satisfaction with life, while dreaming of ways to get out. I'll most probably be an immigrant, mistakenly regarded as an unwelcome intruder trying to get on the "gravy train" by the people in my new "home" and as a traitor by the people in my old "home".

Scenario B: Hermit.

Scenario C: Can't rule out being dead even though I do try to do my best not to end up in that kind of a situation.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'll be 31. Hopefully I will be out of school with my FNP by then, if I don't get married/ have a kid, in which case the plan could take a different course. Making about 90k a year, (realistically, but would like to see more, keep dreamin' SnS ) and finishing up paying for my student loans and buying a nice house.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

No idea. If things don't go wrong I have already finished my Master (I am still in my Bachelor) so I should look for a job or have it already, and then I would probably live in my own flat. Possibly I would have earned experience from a foreign semester, depending on whether I have to do it or not. I will probably have learned a lot more things which don't have much direct practical use. I don't assume I will get much happier in terms of my social and love life, but who knows. If yes, it could finally give my life a major turnaround, otherwise, well, I will most likely get more and more arranged with my situation and it will probably manifest even more into my personality permanently ^^. I don't like looking too far into future though, I just want to let things come.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Anything specific?
    Maybe getting my marriage on. Maybe getting my career on. That's about it.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

In a perfect world, I, at age 30, will have moved somewhere other than the east coast. (Ideally the Pacific Northwest.) I will be in a long-term relationship with a good, honest, and attractive man. I will live in a lovely house or apartment, with or without my SO. I will either be in grad school or I will have just finished grad school. I will be happier, healthier, stronger, and more beautiful than I am now.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post