User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taming a wasp.

MBTI
    STUF

Default Taming a wasp.

I captured a wasp that had become trapped on my enclosed porch, are any of you experienced in taming wasps? He/she is rather large. I'll include a video once it's been encoded.

Whoops.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

JESUS CHRIST, CALL THE FUCKING MILITARY. That is a goddamn national emergency right there. No one is safe!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Wasps cannot be tamed. @_@ They're menacing and deadly! And I think they eat puppies and crap on kittens.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    are any of you experienced in taming wasps?

If you remain absolutely still, you are commanding the wasp not to attack you with it's venomous stinger

If you want to make the wasp fly really fast and pretty much freak out, swing or throw something at it

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I'm somehow recalling the time when I was a kid and my little sis tried to claim an injured pet (which she named Waspie) as a pet... she decided that since wasps seem to like sweet things that she should feed it orange soda... somehow it ended up getting it's head stuck in the orange soda as it dried and became sticky and she had to squash it and cried and cried

this is the same girl who tried to give CPR to a bird that she hit with a car... and she gave the poor dead thing a huge lungful of air that would have killed it had it not already been dead!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    STUF

[YOUTUBE="o7MTdIBRH0g"]HERE IT IS[/YOUTUBE]

Here is the video

You'll notice the grunting noise he makes at 14 seconds in, he keeps doing that, it's pretty unsettling.
    Whoops.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

That thing is disgusting when it curls its tail around to sting.

But it's something you can't help staring at.

ThatGirl

*Anticipates, how to recover from wasp sting, thread*

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

You think he can't get out of there? He can. He's just fucking with you, Gish. Biding his time. Waiting for the moment to strike. As we speak, he's laughing inside his demon wasp mind. That deep, malicious laughter that sends shivers down your spine and a chill in your bones. He's already contemplating how he wants to kill you when he decides to release himself from his prison. Will he kill you quickly? No. No, he has decided to make you suffer. Why, you ask? For being so naive as to think you could contain him in mere plastic. He is offended that you have underestimated his power, and has decided to show you the truth of his might. Silly fragile human... So drunk on power, thinking you're at the top of the animal kingdom that you have placed a killing machine in such fragile confinement. Now he waits. Watches your every movement. He might strike tonight. He might bide his time. But he is watching you. Waiting. Even if you don't sleep tonight, you will eventually. And he will be there. Hovering over you.

Sweet dreams.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

A window to the soul

That's cool Gish!

For instant taming, shower him with wasp & hornet spray.