User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Can't we just build robots and download our programming into them? Then we can each live forever!

Riddle: What is a clique of robots called?
    The time for buttering me up is past.

I have made my choices.

If collection of mating pairs per personality type is your goal, ENTJs will die out since there can only be one left standing. Hmmm...this would be a good thing except we'd co-opt someone else's mate(s) and breed mutant types or amend their DNA to breed true to our type. If we bred true to our type, then only one left standing would manifest. This is cyclical doom for the human race.

How to avoid doom is to keep ENTJs apart and fertilise by artificial insemination. Once we birth, immediately remove babies and have a different type mating pair raise the children. Maintain separation of ENTJs by creating fiefdoms with 100 foot electric fences with no access to tools, weapons or techological knowledge or people who are technological savvy.

Yes, this might work.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I think it would be better if the one left standing was male. I suspect that if the females were to mate with anyone other types, they'd be like those insects that eat their mate for dinner as soon as they've finished copulating.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Will you be chic in my clique, for cream cheese instead to butter your bread?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I think it would be better if the one left standing was male. I suspect that if the females were to mate with anyone other types, they'd be like those insects that eat their mate for dinner as soon as they've finished copulating.
    *daintily wipes pieces of mate off mouth post coitally*

And this is a problem?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Only if you want the species to continue.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    If collection of mating pairs per personality type is your goal, ENTJs will die out since there can only be one left standing. Hmmm...this would be a good thing except we'd co-opt someone else's mate(s) and breed mutant types or amend their DNA to breed true to our type. If we bred true to our type, then only one left standing would manifest. This is cyclical doom for the human race.

How to avoid doom is to keep ENTJs apart and fertilise by artificial insemination. Once we birth, immediately remove babies and have a different type mating pair raise the children. Maintain separation of ENTJs by creating fiefdoms with 100 foot electric fences with no access to tools, weapons or techological knowledge or people who are technological savvy.

Yes, this might work.
    ENTJ's raised by non-similar types and held in isolation could damage their effectiveness as adult citizens, no? Could result in a bunch of "confused" mutant ENTJ's running around.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post

I have made my choices.
    Care to reveal your choices? I'd like to know if I'll be making love lurve anytime soon.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    yeah, wazzup with that? It was like seeing the same people recast the same people over and over again...?
    I suspect it has something to do with having regular, real-time interaction with the same small group of vent regulars. Obviously many of those people "cast" in the "movie" of "TypologyCentral" were not all regular venters, but a substantial minority or even a small majority of the posts in that thread were also fodder for spirited, intellectual debates....mostly involving The U and myself, The U and ywir, The U and Jonnyboy, The U and the Pope, The U and several habitual lurkers who were not responding to his vicious personal attacks and The U and TTS.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    I suspect it has something to do with having regular, real-time interaction with the same small group of vent regulars. Obviously many of those people "cast" in the "movie" of "TypologyCentral" were not all regular venters, but a substantial minority or even a small majority of the posts in that thread were also fodder for spirited, intellectual debates....mostly involving The U and myself, The U and ywir, The U and Jonnyboy, The U and the Pope, The U and several habitual lurkers who were not responding to his vicious personal attacks and The U and TTS.
    THE U
    Last edited by LEGERdeMAIN; 07-25-2011 at 02:49 PM. Reason: OH...I don't get notifications for quoting myself??????
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”