Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I would probably nominate all the people who are casting themselves and each other in the TypeC movies...
    That's probably the best way of sniffing out cliques. People that respond to those types of threads with similar lists of posters.

WE'RE ON TO YOU

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm not really a clique person, I have trouble even answering the question. (Although I expect people would just dump me in the "mod" box...)

When I start thinking of people I've talked to on "special friends" basis and probably would go meet at some point if I haven't already, they're pretty much all non-clique people to start with. Ivy, Cascade, Protean, Tallulah, Seymore, Jenaphor, Saturned, Fidelia, eric b. But we don't really "hang out online" to form a clique, they're all people I've had in-depth conversations with via PM or phone, etc., one on one.

And then, of course, there's Patches. I'd do ANYTHING for Panda love.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I would probably nominate all the people who are casting themselves and each other in the TypeC movies...
    yeah, wazzup with that? It was like seeing the same people recast the same people over and over again...?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    And then, of course, there's Patches. I'd do ANYTHING for Panda love.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Ginkgo

Whatever well defined cliques there used to be on this forum dissipated when certain members were banned. It seems those who incite enough trouble tend to rally individuals on their side or against them - mostly against them.

Friendships are clearer in the daylight, as cliques find it difficult to congregate in a forum such as this. We have the "Groups", but they tend to wither away once the purpose of the group was simply acknowledged among its members. Furthermore, member walls only suffice to give people 1 on 1 conversations (not really, but that's what they typically boil down to), and chances to engage in "clique" behavior fall out, and in sight with every new thread. And with every new thread, agreements are made and people find more reasons to develop bonds.

TypologyCentral is turbulent.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Whatever well defined cliques there used to be on this forum dissipated when certain members were banned. It seems those who incite enough trouble tend to rally individuals on their side or against them - mostly against them.

Friendships are clearer in the daylight, as cliques find it difficult to congregate in a forum such as this. We have the "Groups", but they tend to wither away once the purpose of the group was simply acknowledged among its members. Furthermore, member walls only suffice to give people 1 on 1 conversations (not really, but that's what they typically boil down to), and chances to engage in "clique" behavior fall out, and in sight with every new thread. And with every new thread, agreements are made and people find more reasons to develop bonds.

TypologyCentral is turbulent.
    I was a Jack Flak gal myself.

Edit: Woops, I meant "He Who Must Not Be Named."
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I was a Jack Flak gal myself.

Edit: Woops, I meant "He Who Must Not Be Named."
    Technical-ly speaking, of course.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Anew Leaf

Well, my reasons for talking to anyone on this site remain the same: To collect 2 of each personality type, a male and female, to help repopulate the earth once the apocalypse hits.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I'm not part of a clique, but I like to hang out with various groups of people on here that I feel welcome with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Well, my reasons for talking to anyone on this site remain the same: To collect 2 of each personality type, a male and female, to help repopulate the earth once the apocalypse hits.
    Can't we just build robots and download our programming into them? Then we can each live forever!

Riddle: What is a clique of robots called?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Riddle: What is a clique of robots called?
    INTJforum.