First 56789 Last

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Mine know who they are.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    In seriousness, i do have a few people i talk to more than others, but that's mainly because they've taken the time to get to know me. I can't help being largely scared of strangers and new people.
    I associate you with Nancy and JJJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I associate you with Nancy and JJJ.
    That would be because Nancy is my lover and JJJ is an ass who calls me a NZer. And he's also Australian.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

[YOUTUBE="zuQK6t2Esng"].[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I imagine YWIR, Gish, SmileyMan, Prplchknz, LEGERDEMAIN, senza_tema, and Ginkgo as TypoC's resident 'rough crowd' group. Basically, the forum were to mimic the social groupings and norms of a typical high school setting, they'd be the group that sneaks out of pep rallies early to go smoke cigarettes behind the dumpsters, eat their lunches in between the vending machines and collectively give other people weird stares as they attempt to use them, and laugh after knocking my books out of my hand and making me late for class.
    It seems in my earlier post that I may have inadvertently revealed the identities of a few prolific posters who may or may not be closely involved in some sort of Ventrilo Illuminati. For my own protection I've decided not to divulge any more personal information about those involved. Their leader(while not introducing their self as such, I'm sure that's the position that person in particular would hold) confronted me with the revelation that I'd apparently "dug too deep, and learned too much", but in a somewhat melodramatic manner similar to the last 30 minutes of any Jodie Foster movie.

The conversation started simple enough; Unnamed person asked me if it was my birthday, and before I could give an answer I was promptly interrupted by them saying that they "Didn't give a fuck that it was my birthday." before bargaining to offer me protective services in exchange for my silence. After some threatening rep comments careful deliberation involving a few of their common thugs most esteemed members, my teeth, and a curb, I've had no choice decided on my own volition to comply.
    "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    It seems in my earlier post that I may have inadvertently revealed the identities of a few prolific posters who may or may not be closely involved in some sort of Ventrilo Illuminati. For my own protection I've decided not to divulge any more personal information about those involved. Their leader(while not introducing their self as such, I'm sure that's the position that person in particular would hold) confronted me with the revelation that I'd apparently "dug too deep, and learned too much", but in a somewhat melodramatic manner similar to the last 30 minutes of any Jodie Foster movie.

The conversation started simple enough; Unnamed person asked me if it was my birthday, and before I could give an answer I was promptly interrupted by them saying that they "Didn't give a fuck that it was my birthday." before bargaining to offer me protective services in exchange for my silence. After some threatening rep comments careful deliberation involving a few of their common thugs most esteemed members, my teeth, and a curb, I've had no choice decided on my own volition to comply.
    This reminds me of a couple of people who are indeed, Ventrillo Illuminati.

Thank god im not part of that. Stiggy. You've fallen down the rabbit hole.

MBTI
    FREE

You would be well advised to stop speaking about such nonsense. People with such a fragile grasp of reality often fall victim to their own lack of perception; accidents can happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    You would be well advised to stop speaking about such nonsense. People with such a fragile grasp of reality often fall victim to their own lack of perception; accidents can happen.
    Thankyou Jonny.

My fragile grip on reality and lack of perception, combined with my inherent accident-prone-ness thank you.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    ^ Ah, true, true but these days it seems @Savage Idealist has been quite the lone ranger.
    Indeed; I am part of no clique, just good friends with various people, but otherwise the aloner.

MBTI
    INFP

......./|,,/|
    ....<...o.o)
    ...<\.(....|
    ..<\\..|\..|
    .<\\\..|(__)
    <\\\\..|
    ...____
    _________
    ...____

Somebody just asked me to post that ^. I'm not sure who asked me, or who it's for or what it's about. I have no recollection of the exchange whatsoever. I don't want to be involved. I'm going somewhere else now.