User Tag List

First 456

Thread: Ask an XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Lol, I tend to write short hand. Would you prefer that I wrote:

I dated an ESTP who was so sensory dominant I found myself being pulled into his world by appreciating the smell of his sweet aroma. Sitting outside watching him walk to the mailbox and back admiring the elegance of his stride as he walked with the calm, slow, and methodical grace of an incredibly aware and confident disposition. Tuning into the pleasure of this hand as it traced down the small of my back sending shivers into my hands and feet. Experiencing the feeling of all thoughts rushing away from my body as my head felt light, and numb, with only the subtle lingering sweet smell of this man reminding me that I am right here, right now.

LMAO!
    I always knew you were Jackie Collins. You should write steamy novels.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I always knew you were Jackie Collins. You should write steamy novels.
    Yeah, they would go pretty well until they slowly transitioned into:

She walked into the bathroom to find yesterday's underwear sprawled across the cold tile floor, accented by traces of mud that once clung to the bottom of his old tattered boots.....:horor:

*Disclaimer. That actually never happened with ESTP. But that is neither here nor there.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Lol, I tend to write short hand. Would you prefer that I wrote:

I dated an ESTP who was so sensory dominant I found myself being pulled into his world by appreciating the smell of his sweet aroma. Sitting outside watching him walk to the mailbox and back admiring the elegance of his stride as he walked with the calm, slow, and methodical grace of an incredibly aware and confident disposition. Tuning into the pleasure of this hand as it traced down the small of my back sending shivers into my hands and feet. Experiencing the feeling of all thoughts rushing away from my body as my head felt light, and numb, with only the subtle lingering sweet smell of this man reminding me that I am right here, right now.

LMAO!
    What happened to this cookie-smelling ESTP? Do you still hang out with him?
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    What happened to this cookie-smelling ESTP? Do you still hang out with him?
    No, I went psycho on him. Running background checks, accusing him of being a criminal, racist, or some kind of player. It all came to a head when he door slammed me and I put a three foot bunny TK had gotten for Easter on his door step with a note saying "I wuv you!" because I was pissed he made such a big deal out of my questioning his intentions. Like, oh I'll show you psycho! Lol.

I'd like to say we live and learn, but truth is I am probably still intimidated by the types of men I am attracted to. One of the reasons I don't date anymore. I'll probably come around one of these days.

Running background checks, accusing him of being a criminal, racist, or some kind of player.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Yeah that was pretty much his thoughts on the matter. In my defense, I was freshly separated, had TK to think about, and he was my next door neighbor. I think the circumstances of it just sent off red flags non stop. He was pretty understanding for a while, but yeah. I wouldn't let up until it was finished finished. Eh.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

No, I went psycho on him. Running background checks, accusing him of being a criminal, racist, or some kind of player. It all came to a head when he door slammed me and I put a three foot bunny TK had gotten for Easter on his door step with a note saying "I wuv you!" because I was pissed he made such a big deal out of my questioning his intentions. Like, oh I'll show you psycho! Lol.
    Sounds, um, fun lol. Wow, you buying a lovely bunny with a cute message. Who would imagine?
    I'd like to say we live and learn, but truth is I am probably still intimidated by the types of men I am attracted to. One of the reasons I don't date anymore. I'll probably come around one of these days.
    I can imagine. Perhaps you should find yourself a nerdy INTP to take care of. Haha, kidding. Seems to be an unnlikely combo.
    -----------------

A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

ThatGirl

INTPs are the bane of my existence.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

INTPs are the bane of my existence.
    (revengeful kid mode) -And XXXXs of mine. Not that they aren't doable.
    -----------------

-----------------

ThatGirl

Hm.