Thread: Ask an XXXX

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Insightful answers. I think you talk like an ENTJ btw.

It is just a random possibility. Doesn't seem to be your case. I think some people can't type themselves properly because they mostly operate within the box and end up lacking enough outside the box thinking to take a good look into themselves from a more detached and impartial perspective. Mostly sensors, btw. I just put myself in a bad position for mentioning that.
    You've always struck me as an ENTJ... but this is a forum and it's really hard to tell.

I'd also heavily consider INTJ or INFJ for you as well.

You're very sharp, in what I think is an Ni-dom kind of way.

Also, you seem to have a secret desire to develop Se, which would also point to it being your possible inferior function.
    You don't seem too far away from your feelings, but also heavily logical. So, it could be an Fi-tertiary or Fe-aux with Ti-tertiary.

But yeah... those are my top 3 for you. But that's just my opinion... and I don't know if you even wanted to hear any more guesses about it. So... sorry. :]
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

ThatGirl

Lol, I am not sure if that was directed at Rasofy or myself. Sounds like something that could pertain to me, and if so, close to my own thoughts on the subject as well.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Lol, I am not sure if that was directed at Rasofy or myself. Sounds like something that could pertain to me, and if so, close to my own thoughts on the subject as well.
    whoooops. you!
    -John Green

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

-----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

ThatGirl

Out of my thread you!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

For those that don't know, TG is mad at me because I changed my mind and started to think she's an ESTP.
    I told her ESTPs are one of the most fun types, that they can be very smart and all, but it didn't help.
    -----------------

A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

ThatGirl

As I told him listening to people insisting on the same wrong information over and over is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

The fact you even thought I would warm up to the type if you made it sound appealing, is insulting.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    The fact you even thought I would warm up to the type if you made it sound appealing is insulting.
    I was just letting you know that I have a good image of them, so the fact that I typed you ESTP wasn't a bad thing the way I see it. Should count for something. Ok, maybe not! Anyways, I won't be mentioning it again and everything shall be fine.
    -----------------

-----------------

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Ooooh, shoot! I completely forgot: the reason I quoted Rasofy earlier, was because of the comment he made about sensors.

I don't think sensors have a harder time typing their selves than intuitives. That's just retarded. I would say those with less intrapersonal intelligence, perhaps.... but not sensors.

There's also people who are quite well rounded. Healthy, matured personalities, I think would have a harder time typing their self as they've adapted well in most aspects.
    -John Green

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Ooooh, shoot! I completely forgot: the reason I quoted Rasofy earlier, was because of the comment he made about sensors.

I don't think sensors have a harder time typing their selves than intuitives. That's just retarded. I would say those with less intrapersonal intelligence, perhaps.... but not sensors.

There's also people who are quite well rounded. Healthy, matured personalities, I think would have a harder time typing their self as they've adapted well in most aspects.
    There's a reason sensors usually don't bother with mbti. People tend to dislike/snub the very things they are bad at. I don't think you can be used as parameter, as being an ISFP 4w5 you probably have a great intrapersonal intelligence.That said, I still think I'm right, but feel free to add objections. Thanks.
    -----------------

-----------------