First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Dear Forum,

I have been away for a week. I have missed you very much.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dear family,
    Please stop cooking bacon every morning, it makes it difficult to eat a healthy breakfast.
    Thanks.

Epiphany

Dearly departed,

You will be missed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Dear Forum,

All your unique little thoughts have been haunting me lately. I'm beginning to wish that people's brains had remained closed dark black boxes. What bothers me is that something is different in people on the forum than in real life, including myself. I don't know that I like it; I don't know if it's good different or bad different.

Dear real estate agent,

You're beginning to piss me off.

Sincerely,
    The Grim Reaper

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Dear A,
    I thought it might be easier, once you were a little bit closer to home. You distance yourself as if you've never really known that you ever offered up being near. You tiptoe around thoughts and ideas, attempts to mask this underlying fact that there is hesitation. I see it. Crystal clear. I hear it. Screaming through the silence. Now I can see your face, your eyes, and realize that you are weary and worn. I can't help you, and I can only love you. I can't force myself, and it is only up to you to even begin to let me in.
    I dreamt of you the other night, and you were as ruined as my heart views you to be. I dreamt I was trying to slyly see you and evade you all at once, and yet you offered me the empty space next to you. I told you that I had missed you, and you asked why. I laughed to myself, a nervous laugh, knowing the exact reason, yet still deciding to feign a more vague excuse. "Why?" you asked to each one, like a child interested in playfully persisting until the answer satisfied. "Because I love you" and my dream faded away into waking.
    You are forever exactly it, yet continuously all the more lost on me.
    Always,
    L

-

Dear W,
    You remind me so much of him, and at the same time a fair helping of myself and, of course, yourself. It's haunting, knowing that there is something to endearing about who you are that I cannot even begin to help myself. I assess it frequently, these feelings that I have toward you. I wonder of their depth, and of how to bridge the gap between myself and them, because it is the only way I can bridge the gap between them and you.
    I find myself warring and at odds. Feelings and rationalization. Trust and self-preservation. I get lost, and I lose bits of myself in your presence.
    I am enamored by the touch of your lips to mine, the scent of your skin on my own, all lingering after I've left you. I forget that it all matters until I'm without you, and it whirs back at me with fervor.
    You have not only reminded me of him, but of my feelings for him, that you have unknowingly carved a sliver from for yourself. That you are unaware of the potency of the flavor of those feelings, and that I have grown to forever fear them for as much as they have meant to me. I have grown to fear them nestling into new scenery, where I cannot foresee control and consequence.
    Still, I forget. Still, it is better that I struggle against myself to allow for these forgetful moments, where there is simply you and wherever I may be in relation.
    Undeniably,
    L
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Dear Member,

After the responses, or lack thereof, I went and looked on my friend's list. You defriended me. Yes, I am hurt, just a little. I must of said, done, been something the types of stuff I tend to say, do, be. Well, maybe someday we can be friends again. Until then, I will steer clear.

Dear state legislators,

You people must be on LSD.
    What's next— a tax for coffee drinkers?

Go fuck yourselves.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Dear Gym Plyometrics Workout Instructor Lady,

Please stop hitting on me. You said you have a bf. I thought more of you as a person before you called your loyalty into question.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Dear L,

We had a lot of plans when we decided to share a place -- how close we could become, how it could be "our" place. There was a point I would say we were "close."

Unfortunately, reality always messes up such things. We don't share similar tastes at all; and since it's your house, I didn't feel like I was in a position to tell you how to decorate areas outside of my bedroom, especially when you'd give me that mostly blank stare with a bit of disgust look any time I'd suggest a particular style you did not like. This was also all before I realized you were a runner-up for Hoarders and didn't even own a vacuum cleaner or wet mop before I bought them for you, although so much money was being spent on eBay knickknacks and food and fun and half-completed projects that the bills weren't getting paid.

I can be forgiving of such things with people I don't live with, at least in the sense I understand your background and see how one thing might have led to another. I also accept that you were always the baby of the family, never really grew up, and that you are also seeking to indulge yourself for experiences you feel you missed even though you're now approaching middle age... and pulling down such a large salary is like dumping a kid in a Lego store. I also know that your heart has been broken in life so many times (I've witnessed a few of them) so that, despite the relational immaturity, I know it's hard for you to want to be vulnerable anymore -- that it's easier to just use people for affirmation without getting your hopes up that they'll actually want to stay with you once they find out who and what you are.

I am forgiving in the big sense of wanting you to be happy and seeing the best happen for you, you're still like my little sister; I am not forgiving in the small sense of our relationship, which has taken a beating. The situation with the dog (for example) has appalled me, a fact of which you're aware and yet continue to brush off. I also hate the way you don't think to communicate the simplest of ideas to me that actually have a big impact on my life, even after I start poking around and trying to get answers from you; it's like trying to draw water out of a very deep well, with a very leaky bucket. I'm tired of the constant struggle to glean any information out of your brain.

I remember the talk we had before I went overseas, where I realized that your promise to come with me or at least come over for a bit really wasn't worth shit compared to you getting things you wanted for yourself and yet you didn't have the balls to just ADMIT that, you just avoided even telling me you weren't coming; and the you said you loved me and that I could trust you, and I started to cry because I really wanted to believe that about you... and then merely had it confirmed repeatedly that you were undependable and even somewhat lecherous, despite being well-intentioned. Ditching me on Moving Day for a trip you couldn't afford anyway should have made me more upset; but at this point I'm more resigned, if anything.

That's perhaps the "story of us"; you have strong feelings of wanting to care that you think should define how I perceive our relationship, but in the end you still always come first and I've learned repeatedly that I can't rely on you to look after me if I take a risk and let my guard down. I will continually be the "big sister" and "caretaker" in this relationship, and now I need my space... maybe even find people who are more reciprocal, who I can actually get close to.

At least you'll have everything back the way you wanted it in the first place, and I won't be stirring up those vague, unclarified feelings of longing and guilt anymore. And you can stuff into the freezer as many containers of Breyers on sale as you can buy, now, with all my veggies out of the way. Cheers.

love,
    jenny
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft