User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    How can you be 0 with a bit of B? Doesn't 0 mean you're genetically 00? If you were 0B, you would have type B. How can there be a mixture? It's recessive.
    Personality wise. O and B fit, A, not so much. So people say, it's just a fun conversational thing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    If oaky can have a baby, then I want one too.

I am type oh negative. So if you're in a car crash, have an infectious disease, etc... Look me up!
    No need: universal receiver here! I'm on the safe side
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Anew Leaf

No need: universal receiver here! I'm on the safe side
    You can be my new best friend then. You're the universal donor when it comes to plasma transfusions. And some days I'm like, "my kingdom for type AB friend!! My moats for some plasma!!"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Personality wise. O and B fit, A, not so much. So people say, it's just a fun conversational thing.
    I assumed that you meant that. But if you have no genes for B, the B side of your personality can not be genetically lnked to your blodd type. If the system worked, thee couldn't possibly be aby mixed forms. Ou either are a 0 or not. You are AB or not. Only A and be could theoretically be either AA or AO (or BB or BO) without the difference showing up in the tests. Because in their case the 0 isn't expressed (and therefor ultimately irrelevant) Am I missing something?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

I assumed that you meant that. But if you have no genes for B, the B side of your personality can not be genetically lnked to your blodd type. If the system worked, thee couldn't possibly be aby mixed forms. Ou either are a 0 or not. You are AB or not. Only A and be could theoretically be either AA or AO (or BB or BO) without the difference showing up in the tests. Because in their case the 0 isn't expressed (and therefor ultimately irrelevant) Am I missing something?
    The system doesn't work and is a load of bollocks. Fun bollocks but bollocks nonetheless. It's fun to ask people what they think you are, you can get some insight into how you are perceived.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Deal! What kingdom would that be? Can I pick?
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Of course it's bs. I was trying to point that out in a slightly more subtle way than jumping at the OP's throat. Baby Fe is diplomatic that way!
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Of course it's bs. I was trying to point that out in a slightly more suptle way than jumping at the OP's throat. Baby Fe is diplomatic that way!
    Haha... yeah, it's a fun thing to talk about though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    If oaky can have a baby, then I want one too.

I am type oh negative. So if you're in a car crash, have an infectious disease, etc... Look me up!
    Oh yes, anyone may have whatever babies they wish. But best hope we wouldn't want to be playing the pied piper's tune anytime soon.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The system doesn't work and is a load of bollocks. Fun bollocks but bollocks nonetheless. It's fun to ask people what they think you are, you can get some insight into how you are perceived.
    Agreed with that.

It's similar to the Greek "humors" thing anyway.
    (I suppose being a blood type is better than being identified as phlegm or bile.)

I remember when I visited China, I remember the guide talking about "hot" foods vs "cold" food and the impact the culture thought they'd have on your blood and/or body. No, it didn't refer to literal temperature, it was similar to the blood type thing in that certain benefits and disadvantages were attached to foods and the supposed impact they'd have on health.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft