User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    well our last name is 3 syllables and end in an 'A' sound even has a rolling R in the middle

It's as Italian as you get with her light brown hair and blonde streaks and her blue eyes and long lashes and pale skin..... lol...
    Awwwww! I can't wait to be a dad, honestly. I am 25 and single now, but I am excited to start a family when I've met the right woman and am financially secure. I am a pretty good uncle as it is. \m/
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    what if it is a boy, gray?
    i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    why that name with the ?
    no reason.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

I like all of these unisex names:

Addison, Ali, Ashton, Avery, Bailey, Cameron, Campbell, Carson, Casey, Chase, Dakota, Drew, Dylan, Jaime, Jessie, Jordan, Kayden, Marion, Morgan, Pat, Phoenix, Reagan, Reese, Reilly, Rowan, Ryan, Sage, Seanan, Skylar, Stacy, Taylor, Teagan, Tyler

MBTI
    ISTJ

Well, I've actually thought about this a bit. It's sort of funny that I have since 1)I've never been in a relationship, let alone close to being married 2)I can't have children without medical assistance.

Anyway, here's my list for given names:

Boys:
    Benjamin Franklin. What can I say? He's one of my personal heroes and Ben's a fairly classic name, no one need know his middle name.

William Thomas/James/John/Edward. William is a traditional name on my Dad's side, and I like any of those names for middle names. Any of those middle names would work for me as another alternative for first names. I'd rather use William first, though.

Girls:
    Elizabeth Marie. Just always liked the name Elizabeth and Marie is a little more exotic than plain Mary.

Jane _____. I completely blanked on a middle name that was appropriate. I'd probably go with a traditional name from the father's side. There's only one traditional girl's name in my family: Gina and I don't like it much.

Apparently I like to go with fairly traditional names. Makes sense, I guess, considering I don't like either of my own names much. I guess that's what happens when you don't find out the sex ahead of time and choose the name afterwards (my parents had settled on a boy's name but not a girl's, so I was named after the first name in a baby name book that they liked and my middle name after a friend's daughter: Alicia Michelle. No meaning for them what so ever).

Nathaniel and SuperFly, of course.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

I love some of the names already mentioned (off the top of my head Francesca and Esmerelda and Sophie).

Boys: Miles, Calvin
    Girls: Alex, Martina

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow496
    Boys:
    Benjamin Franklin. What can I say? He's one of my personal heroes and Ben's a fairly classic name, no one need know his middle name.
    Benjamin Franklin is one my favorite historical figures too. (Have you seen National Treasure? The main character is named Benjamin Franklin Gates. )

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Thought about but did not use:
    Elizabeth Dawn
    Ashton James
    Tomme Anne -- Tomme is pronounced Tommy and was my husband's grandmother's name. Had our younger daughter been a redhead we would have named her Tomme.

I always liked Hannah, but could never convince the spousal unit.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    Nathaniel and SuperFly, of course.
    please please please please no one name their kid something like Superfly. I'll have to track you down and beat you over the head with a really thick book really really thick, think unabridged hardcover dictionary thick. I really don't want to as I'm generally a non violent person.

I'm sure you're joking,if not I might cry
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Penn Jillette named his daughter Roxy Crimefighter. :rolleyes2:

Man, when I was on expecting mother message boards I saw some doozies. So many superfluous Ys and EEs...
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Penn Jillette named his daughter Roxy Crimefighter. :rolleyes2:

Man, when I was on expecting mother message boards I saw some doozies. So many superfluous Ys and EEs...

*grabs dictionary and begins tracking this person down* *makes it half the size as Roxy is a real person name*
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so