User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

1. How much time a week would you say you spend on message boards?
    It really depends on how busy I am or my health. If I'm having a good week during my pregnancy chances are I'm most likely out and about doing something or having REAL LIFE social interaction.

2. Do you find the interactions you have with people online to be more rewarding or less rewarding than interactions you have with people in everyday life?
    On psychology forums like this generally people are better at answering certain questions or explaining their values and beliefs. Where as on Babygaga (the pregnancy forum I post on) I think there are a lot of nutcases that are illiterate fuck tards who cannot comprehend questions other than yes or no... and they generally can't articulate anything. Its really half and half. If I am in a deep discussion mood I would generally say online interaction is better.

3. Do you regularly meet people you interact with online, or do you prefer keeping interactions strictly online?
    I have met two very awesome people from personalitycafe. One of them has been a strong maternal roll in my life. Her fiance married me and my husband so she will always hold a special place in my heart. The other has been a very good friend despite distance and we talk almost daily and I went to visit her and she also has came to visit me. She also plans to come visit for a week when my daughter is born<3 All I can say is I would not be interested in meeting everyone I have spoken to online.

4. Do you feel you behave/speak/interact with people online in the same ways you would in everyday life, or do you behave differently?
    I dont think so
    5. Do you find online interaction to be mostly positive or mostly negative?
    Depends on where, but overall I would have to say negative. It seems a lot of folks get their big girl panties on when they are online and like to bully people and act out of the ordinary. I do not like passive aggressiveness

6. What are your favorite aspects of online interaction, and what are your least favorite aspects?
    It fits whatever need I want it to.

MBTI
    INTj

1. How much time a week would you say you spend on message boards?
    1-2 hours.

2. Do you find the interactions you have with people online to be more rewarding or less rewarding than interactions you have with people in everyday life?
    Magic eight ball says: It's a toss up.

3. Do you regularly meet people you interact with online, or do you prefer keeping interactions strictly online?
    I would prefer to interact with a few people online that I have to interact with in person.

4. Do you feel you behave/speak/interact with people online in the same ways you would in everyday life, or do you behave differently?I act the same, but people react differently.

5. Do you find online interaction to be mostly positive or mostly negative?
    Mostly positive. And again, the negatives come from the offline folks.

6. What are your favorite aspects of online interaction, and what are your least favorite aspects?
    It's there when I want "social interaction." It's based on my decision and no one elses.

I'd love to hear your feedback, and any other comments/thoughts you want to throw into the mix.
    I bet you would.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Holy shit! Haight made a post!