First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by paisley1 View Post
    To start, as an extremely biased answer, I'd say INFJ's like myself pretty much dominate on all counts

besides, you know, the humility type of intelligence...

--

i'm visual-spatial highest, no question. then interpersonal.

yeah, yeah, i know that should be Se-Fe, but whatever. that's what i am.

--

types...

visual-spatial - ESxP, then ISxP, then ENxP
    interpersonal - xxFJ, then xxFP
    intrapersonal - IxFP
    natural - xSxP
    linguistic - xNxx
    musical - any
    kinesthetic - xSxP
    logic/mathematical - xNTx

i also think they are missing an intelligence or two... i would add "practical" or "planning" maybe... like good at organization, prioritization, making plans... SJ and NJ stuff... there are definitely more areas STJs and SFJs and NTJs could be really good in that are not on this list at all... i feel like an NF had to have made this list... probably NFJ... probably INFJ... hey wait

INFJ's like myself pretty much dominate on all counts
    WELL

maybe multiple intelligences should be renamed INFJ intelligences...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I've seem some lists and...what about SJs? Aren't they good at anything at all? Discuss.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I've seem some lists and...what about SJs? Aren't they good at anything at all? Discuss.
    Of course. I know an SJ who has Bodily/Kinesthetic and Musical as his highest.

I'm sure SFJs do exceedingly well on Interpersonal, as an average.

STJs surely do well on Spatial and Mathematical/Logic...NTs don't own math.

Some SJs are probably very good at Naturalistic, too, because of the classification part of the Naturalist mind. One of the strengths can be easily classifying different plants, animals, rocks, etc. into different categories. Also, collecting feathers or shells as children? All of those things can be highly associated with Si.

In fact, STJs would be highly likely to seek either Naturalistic scientific facts (Biology, Geology, etc.) or Mathematical/Logical facts, even if they went about it in a different manner than SPs or NTs.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by jwn86 View Post
    See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_..._intelligences

Interestingly enough, I am highest in spacial intelligence followed by logical-mathematical... and my type is ESTP which is Se then Ti, seems to match, no?

So what style of IQ or aptitude do you think goes with each type? Which order are your strengths and how does this, if it does, correlate to your type and function order?
    I don't recall all the IQ types and I don't want to look them up right now. But as an INTP, I have just the opposite attitude strength as you on spatial intelligence. I always scored lowest on that and mechanical reasoning. My highest scores were logico-mathematical and language.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

I'm answering the first question to the thread honestly, and not to derail it. I've also predicated everything I've said as being biased and also predicated everything I've said as an assessment of the type MOST PREDISPOSED WITHOUT EFFORT TO THE INTELLIGENCE. Just saying that INFJ's wouldn't score high on all of them without giving reasons when I've given bold type reasons is a little more nutty to me, but I've obviously struck a nerve and that was not my intention in my honest reply. Everything about the INTP mind speaks to artistry, design and architecture, as in the wikipedia definition of spatial intelligence and what it constitutes, as in the ability to understand space and place, and sensing thinkers are not artistic designing architects at all in my mind. There's just no way any ST would come close to an INTP in my mind. Please explain the function and how an ESTJ, ESTP, ISTP and ISTJ could come close to an INTP? Fi does relate to intrapersonal and Fe does relate to interpersonal just not as much as an INFJ's IN EF nor an ENTP's EN IT to me in as far as the definitions of the wikipedia intelligence definitions would suggest. Please make an argument for why, because I don't know where you're coming from.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Okay, thanks, it didn't strike a nerve I just had to assess whether or not I was dealing with a funny guy, or with someone with extremely delusional ideas.

Apparently it is the latter.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@_@ I am not an NF but my highest score is Linguistics followed by self and spatial.

Such correlations are pretty much scheisse.

I'd like to add how the logical questions are tied in with math and it makes seem like we're robots. I mean, who does calculations in their heads? Oh this pencil is 0.3 x 0.3 x whatever number there is. >.>

I think IQ tests are better at measuring reasoning skills.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Okay, thanks, it didn't strike a nerve I just had to assess whether or not I was dealing with a funny guy, or with someone with extremely delusional ideas.

Apparently it is the latter.
    I don't understand why any of my answers are delusional. Make a case for your reasons. Like I said, I don't know where you're coming from.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Visual-spatial is my best, followed by an equally mediocre amounts of mathematical and linguistic attitude. Least aptitude: naturalistic.

I mean, who does calculations in their heads? Oh this pencil is 0.3 x 0.3 x whatever number there is
    lol...I often do these calculations in my head. I knowz, I'm a nerd.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by paisley1 View Post
    I don't understand why any of my answers are delusional. Make a case for your reasons. Like I said, I don't know where you're coming from.
    Because it's fucking crazy that you think the people who make up the smallest percentage of the population are good at EVERYTHING. Not INTJs. Not ESFJs. INFJs...your own type.

Also, because you think that INTPs are somehow superior in visual design than someone with Se, not to mention the fact that most of the people (excepting one) who have had high Spatial intelligence in this thread are SPs. Seems like a no-brainer to me, since Spatial intelligence is also associated with artisan-type professions, not abstract theory...not to say an INTP can't be an architect, but there are many, many ISTJ and ISTP engineers and architects.

Your N snobbery is absurd, and I don't think there's anything I could possibly say to make you see that Ns aren't inherently smarter or good at everything. If that were the case, more of them would have made it in the evolutionary chain...the number of Ns who claim to not be aware at all of their surroundings may be a good indication to you that perhaps, no, they aren't #1 at every type of intelligence.

I don't know why I bothered to comment after your little INFJ claim, but then I was thinking that perhaps you were kidding. Alas, you're just a bit crazy.