Kinesthetic
    Linguistic
    Existential
    Musical
    Spatial
    Naturalist
    Mathematical
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Pain tolerance has nothing to do with how intuitive you are. The rest of the post is similarly wrong.
    Lol, trolling. First of all, you don't state your motivations. Plus, it was obiviously a speculative post, so there's no need to act all mighty.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Speaking of wine, I love a good Riesling.

My intelligences usually go something like this:

Linguistic
    Spatial
    Logical/Sequential or Naturalist
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I drink red wine all the time, usually cabernet savignon. I also like pinot noir.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

When I took the 'MyPersonality' test ages ago, which had the generic questions for all of these intelligences (although 'Existential' wasn't part of the test, so I have no idea whether that would rank highly for me or not), my highest were:

Naturalist
    Logical/Mathematical
    Intrapersonal

I don't remember the order, though. And personally, based on what I remember of the questions, I don't know that I classify 'Naturalist' as an intelligence... for me I always thought it was one of my strongest Values and interests - I just intensely care about that stuff and I was drawn to it as a child, thus I wanted to learn more about it and studied it, thus I know more about it than many....
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

My intelligence strengths are:

1. Musical - 5
    2. Linguistic - 4.43
    3. Spatial - 4.29
    4. Intrapersonal - 4
    5. Interpersonal - 3.29
    6. Body Movement - 3
    7. Logic/Math - 2.14
    8. Nature - 2

9. Existential - It wasn't on the test, but I'd probably put it 4th, before intrapersonal for me.

What we've simply practiced and endeavored to know, makes all the difference on this test, if you asked me a decade ago, my Body Movement would've been the highest as I was a competitive athlete, whereas now my focus is on my music and my career, and it changes how I answer the questions.

What do you think would be the LOWEST score for each personality type, as the least attractive intelligence for that type?

This may help to explain the types a little better if we view them from their least attractive intelligence, where they would naturally not gravitate towards. Mine is clearly nature.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Well, I may not speak for everyone, but I imagine that interpersonal would be pretty low for IxTPs.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by paisley1 View Post
    6. Interpersonal - ENTP
    I'll make the case for ENTP's being the best networkers between people with their combination of Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving, which to me is just set up perfectly for pubic speaking and gathering people together in a creative and most convincing way. Other Extraverts are really good with interpersonal affairs, but to me, ENTP's are simply networking all the time, even for the sake of it.

8. Naturalistic - S
    All sense thinkers are going to be more naturalistic and earthy than intuitors.
    Out of curiosity, why would 'Interpersonal' - concern for people, who are in fact real, tangible, external things, be any less Sensor-ish than Naturalistic, which merely extends awareness towards non-people organisms as well, and the connectivity of all of it?

I'm always amused when love of nature is immediately equated to Sensors, when in fact the majority of the planet could care less for nature, or know nothing of it, and the majority of the planet, per mbti theory, is in fact composed of sensors. How does this compute?
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Mine is Spacial, and I am far from Mathematical.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Out of curiosity, why would 'Interpersonal' - concern for people, who are in fact real, tangible, external things, be any less Sensor-ish than Naturalistic, which merely extends awareness towards non-people organisms as well, and the connectivity of all of it?

I'm always amused when love of nature is immediately equated to Sensors, when in fact the majority of the planet could care less for nature, or know nothing of it, and the majority of the planet, per mbti theory, is in fact composed of sensors. How does this compute?
    Yes I agree that it's kind of absurd to say that the place where we come from as people (um, earth) is a Sensor thing.

On the other hand, I can see the correlation because of the gravitation toward tangible, hands on work with animals or plants, or at least with factual, concrete science like biology and anatomy and geology instead of more "abstract" sciences like physics.

The interesting thing about Naturalistic intelligence, too, is that that Naturalists notice patterns in nature, which would seem to suggest either Se or Ne, and the trend toward classifying natural objects I suppose isn't very "abstract."

I don't know.

I've always been horrified by the idea of space, or living in some robotic, computerized world, and it does frankly seem like NTs in particular are more likely to embrace that for whatever reason.