User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 97

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Good premise for analytics, wolfy! I'm half smiling and half serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Game on, pal!

    Well, I've already been quoted three times in this thread. That'd make me pretty sexy and quote champ I reckon.

    On a side note, it seems to give notifications after you've checked it. How long before they disappear?

  2. #12
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Well, I've already been quoted three times in this thread. That'd make me pretty sexy and quote champ I reckon.

    On a side note, it seems to give notifications after you've checked it. How long before they disappear?
    Counting back, they appear to last forever up to a maximum of 15, where the earlier ones fall off once you exceed the max.

    Notice how you get a notification when the same person quotes you multiple times in the same thread but doesn't log another quote note in your user CP?

    E - Frankly, you're sexy...period!

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Counting back, they appear to last forever up to a maximum of 15, where the earlier ones fall off once you exceed the max.

    Notice how you get a notification when the same person quotes you multiple times in the same thread but doesn't log another quote note in your user CP?

    E - Frankly, you're sexy...period!
    Cheers, can never hear that enough.
    You have fifteen? I don't have fifteen yet. Man, you're so cool.

  4. #14
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Cheers, can never hear that enough.
    You have fifteen? I don't have fifteen yet. Man, you're so cool.
    Don't forget quote sexy!

    E - It appears the quote notification also doesn't show up when multiple quoted in same thread by same user, so I was wrong.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Don't forget quote sexy!
    Super smexy!

  6. #16
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    me likes
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I don't care, I'm usually happy when people want to talk to me.

    I just hope there's a feature that erases or somehow controls the looooong list of quotes on the user cp page.

    EDIT: Ooops. Just now noticed that Jenaphor already answered that question.

  8. #18
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    This is a cool feature. I never remember which threads I am "active" in, so it will be very handy for me. Sometimes I've been using the "all posts by user" feature to keep track of the threads, but it's tiresome.

  9. #19
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,958

    Default

    i like it. i wish we got notifications for reps too, i won't see some for a really long time because i forget they're there.

  10. #20
    Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i like it. i wish we got notifications for reps too, i won't see some for a really long time because i forget they're there.
    I get notifications for my reps...
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

Similar Threads

  1. The new KITT...
    By The Ü™ in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 10:13 PM
  2. The New Uses Game
    By Ender in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 07:13 PM
  3. Weed becoming the new bio fuel
    By Sahara in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO