INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Cannot compute. Closet. Organization?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

if it's clean it's sitting unfolded in a basket outside of the closet... if it's dirty it's thrown in a pile on the closet floor... if I never wear it it is hanging in the closet in no particular order
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

^^^It makes me feel real good to hear this. I'm not sure how they make you feel like everyone has everything ironed/folded/color coded.

Organized? Really? People will look at me all funny if my closet was really organized.

I do separate the clothes I wear often to the clothes I don't always wear though, like casual/regular use clothing to formal/rarely used clothing.

Other than that... there isn't really a set organization. Heck, it'll seem really strange if I started hanging all my clothes in the closet. I tend to only hang the formal clothing.

Ironing? My iron is the dryer. If you pull out your laundry when it's still warm and either hang it up or fold it on the spot, ironing isn't necessary. Anything with serious ironing needs is usually dry clean only. Either that or I won't buy it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

1) Do laundry (Finally get around to washing clothes after procrastinating for weeks. Run the dryer multiple times at it would require the power of the earth's yellow sun to actually dry that many clothes at one times)
    2) Grab hand full of garments
    3) Inhale deeply while basking in the warm scent of synthetic fragrances and relish in that fuzzy feeling of accomplishment and responsibility attributed to completing, albeit half-assed, what could be considered a most a mediocre task.
    4) Proceed to toss all your freshly cleaned clothes in a pile that resembles an oversized ant colony.
    5) Periodically play laundry Jenga by selecting certain outfits out of said pile, all while trying to preserve the structural integrity of the pile. If the pile collapses, one must finally bite the bullet and hang the clothes up while biting lip and whispering obscenities.
    6) ????
    7) Profit!

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Organized=closet floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    intp

Sorted by season, then garment type, and finally color. Or in a pile on a spare bed, whichever happens to be easiest.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't.

other than having dress clothes hanging up, and clean clothes in laundry baskets, and dirty clothes either on the floor or in separate laundry baskets, depending on basket availability. Which somehow I don't think counts.
    -end of thread-

NPcomplete

I have piles of clean clothes on shelves in my closet. I use hangers only for dresses, coats and skirts and some shirts. This is how organised my closet it.