First 123

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I pissed, cried, laughed, and came, simultaneously. My body needs to recuperate.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

That was a good one.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Ginkgo

I pissed, cried, laughed, and came, simultaneously. My body needs to recuperate.
    Once my detractors step down and wither away by natural causes, you shall erect bronze statues as tributes to my literature, which will likely be mandatory reading material for the robots owned by your honor roll students.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpqzGhGPCuk]Fabio After Dark[/youtube]
    (How do you sort The Temperaments for your purposes?)
    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    With this response you're supporting my case more than your own.
    care to explain?
    Use your mighty intuition.
    (What kind of vibe do I send out?)
    Intimidating, yet with an eerie air of kindness about you despite that, causing me to both fear and admire you.

My sphincter quivers with both fright and anticipation as I patiently await your next forum contribution.
    (Is Elfboy a Narcissist?)
    Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'll give you an example, let's take a look at a pimp. a vile, manipulative, controlling and exploitive individual whose abusive tendencies would make any Fi use (self included) sick to their stomach. however, the pimp is also a wonderfully example of several positive qualities that are much more rare in more "upright" men
    - recourcefulness
    - intelligence
    - charisma
    - perfect confidence
    - willingness to pamper oneself
    - powerful
    - high self esteem
    - eccentricity
    - fearlessness
    - successful mindset (money > sex)
    - assertiveness
    one searching only among men considered "upright" in today's society would probably never find such a fine example of most of these characteristics
    Oh my god.
    WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF? DO YOU KNOW ANY PIMPS IN REAL LIFE???? THEY'RE NOT LIKE IN THE MOVIES.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    (How do you sort The Temperaments for your purposes?)

Actually I have to give Vasilisa cred for introducing me to that vid in the first place.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

A few posts I' ve repped because I found' em hillarious

About chatroulette experiences
    Quote Originally Posted by carnada View Post
    Heres a funny one....

I always went on chatroulette when I was really bored, and since I am a guitarist I grabbed my guitar and waited for a few girls to come on and show them my romantic sensitive side by playing guitar on chatroulette. But on the mean time I always had to play guitar for the dudes jerking off...However one day was different....I was u know...going through my routine lol, and my dad fuggen WALKS IN MY ROOM, and there I am playing guitar to this dude wanking off while desperately pressing next on the screen and my dad is like "wtf u doing" so im like "Im on chatroulette playing guitar for people" and the computer kidna froze right cuz I tried to switch windows. So the image of the dude wanking off was still there right. But then I try to explain my dad that not all the people on chatroulette are a bunch of dudes jerking off, so I keep pressing next next next next about 20 times lol until a real guy comes up. And then my dad just walked out laughing.......

yeee thats my story
    About NTs getting drunk post by SinistralPal

I was just thinking about this the other day, and I am pretty sure I turn into Provoker when I drink. Please read: An arrogant narcissistic INTJ bastard that overanalyzes absolutely everything and doesn't have a control button for gruesome critics on life, society, or your new outfit.

Provoker, I really have nothing against you. In fact, 8 drinks in, and I AM you. Except with breasts and a vagina.
    Oh yeah?

violaine

There are a few posters who regularly make me LOL but I can't call any specific posts to mind. :/

The Type C Senior Superlatives thread had me in fits of laughter by a few pages in.

In the "Animals as food and sexual partners thread" (LOL) this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    Because that gives it an odd taste.

Plus if you rape a goat you're inflicting misery for pleasure, but if you kill it as humanely as possible you're minimizing the misery for the purpose of making a nice curry. You need food to stay alive, but you don't need to rape goats to live.
    ^That things had to be spelled out that clearly.

Oh yeah and that post GetOffMyBiscuits made recently about a certain sweet, sweet canary and buttcheeks. Heh.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i would love to participate but how in the hell am i to find a bunch of funny quotes?? that sounds like it would take an insane amount of time.
    Go to User CP, and look for reputation given read the comment you left and if it sounds like a good one. Read the post, if it's funny post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    If you were to travel the world in a hot air balloon with Paris Hilton, you could probably get pretty far.
    Not the funniest but since the amount of rep messages you can see aren't much...

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Actually I have to give Vasilisa cred for introducing me to that vid in the first place.
    Thanks to both of you then, that thing is magical lol. The oohs and yeahs are just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    In the "Animals as food and sexual partners thread" (LOL) this post:
    HA. That one is good.

Others, because I love this thread so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauropsidian View Post
    I tried searching on the forums, but couldn't find anything. I'm curious, what does an unhealthy ISFP look like?

"someone is going to shoot another person. Considering the person could be any of the 16 types, what would each type do?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    ESTJ Get shot
    ESFJ Get shot
    ISTJ Get shot
    ISFJ Get shot
    ESTP Get shot
    ESFP Get shot
    ISTP Get shot
    ISFP Get shot
    ENTJ Get shot
    ENFJ Get shot
    INTJ Get shot
    INFJ Get shot
    ENTP Get shot
    ENFP Get shot
    INTP Get shot
    INFP Get shot
    I'm so used to Elfboy blowing my mind that by now there should be no piece of mind left to blow.
    But I was having a really bad day a while ago, and these sent me into an outright fit of laughter.

I don't fake through conversations. that's like a chicken trying to sneak past a fox. I talk about things I know about. if they know more than me, I listen more than talk. for instance, I do know a fair amount about tea, but I would not try to bullshit my way through talking to a tea master. mostly I would ask for his opinions and ask if he had any tea of extraordinary quality he could make for us.
    I would say it's nice to relate, but in perfect honesty, relating to people hurts me ego.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

topic: okay, i'm seriously reconsidering ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned
    My reasoning for grabbing for cyanide pills is due to your blatent and unrelenting need for forum attention because you can't go 2 days without having some midlife crisis of MBTI types or enneagrams or what color you would be if you could transform into wavelengths.

-

topic: hitting women: it it okay sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm
    i wished he would have kicked her hard and gave her a vag wedgie. have it all bunch up in there.
    -

topic: enneagram 6s, why don't i like you as much as i should?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü
    I'd totally pay someone to tell Me when someone's saying something about Me behind My back when I'm not on Ventrilo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP
    Send me a PM.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    I am a limp-wristed atheistic moonbat, who is Jewish on his mother side.
    That's the type of a combination that would make baby Jesus cry.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ad.php?t=17733