User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Strange activities of each type (IRL)

Amusing and strange activities that you have witnessed by friends and family of various types, or that when you saw it happen you could "just imagine" what type that person probably was:

ISTJ: Keeps a bottle of glass cleaner and paper towels in the trunk of their car. Goes to the gas station to get gas and begins cleaning their headlights with their supplies.

INTP: Takes the long route to avoid having to interact with people.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Anew Leaf

ENTJ: My grandfather had a file cabinet filled with bizarre files in it. The best was his folder entitled "Alarming! Different densities of wood." Combine that with his paranoid concerns that POTUS is always watching him... and yeah. He also enjoys airing all of his opinions to the entire world, completely oblvious about where he actually is. Example, the time he went to Germany with my grandma and started complaining about the Nazi regime.

ISTJ: My uncle is so introverted he has collapsed in upon himself like a neutron star. Everytime we have gone over to his house for family activities he disappears to vacuum other rooms, walk the dog for the 10th time that day, or watch spanish mass on a TV on a different floor of the house. (Please note: he doesn't speak spanish.) He also washes any utensils/dishes/cups you may give him to eat with at your house, regardless of their sparkling cleanliness. (He even does this with plastic utensils.)

XNFP: I can't write anything because everything I do or another XNFP does seems far too normal for me.

ESTJ: my grandma used to write the date, where she bought it, what the price was, was it on sale, was a coupon used... on her canned goods. She also (without fail) would open new cereal boxes and dump them out into giant containers everytime she bought one. On the outside of the container she would place a piece of masking tape and write down the above information upon it.

INTP/ENTP: At Christmas this year my uncle did a white elephant exchange. My INTP dad entered in the broken keyboard of his laptop as his gift. My ENTJ grandpa received it and was THRILLED. He was fascinated at how "real" the keyboard looked. My dad and his ENTP brother argued with my grandfather for hours over how it was real, and my grandpa kept explaining his "evidence" for why it wasn't real.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    ENTJ:his folder entitled "Alarming! Different densities of wood."
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Anew Leaf

INFP: *sigh* So last night I went biking. About 5 miles in I realize that yet again my chain is acting up. However, the last time I went into the bike shop for this same problem, the STP mechanic told me that I can tweak my gears myself to make it stop. So I get off my bike and decide, "aha! I can duz ze tweaking mahself!" So I fiddle around, get back on my bike, and it's a disaster... the chain is making louder sounds, the gears are completely unhappy with me, etc. I decide to just turn my ipod music up louder and deal with it for the rest of the 15 mile ride... feeling like at every moment my bike chain is going to break apart and send me flying into a lake, never to be seen again. After my ride I go to the bike shop with my problem. This mechanic starts tweaking things around and is horrified by my bike. "Who told you to play with these things? You disconnected one of your brakes! I haven't seen gears so out of alignment in the 20 years I have worked on bikes! Oh my god! When was the last time you checked your tire pressure?! It's supposed to be above 70! You're at 20! Ok, here is your bike back with a new rule in place for you: Don't. Touch. Anything. If you have a problem, come back here and I'll fix it for free... just.... stop touching your bike please." Oops!

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

ISTP friend: Has 5 large breed dogs living with him in a 1000sq foot house. German shepherd, Pitbull, Black Lab, Mastiff, and Blue Heeler. He allows them to sleep in his room at night, unless one of them pisses him off, in which case they are kicked out of "the pack" and ordered to spend the night in a different room.

ISTJ: Has a really neat hobby brewing beer in his basement, but when ever I ask to try one of his darker, maltier creations, he pours me a lighter beer while insisting a woman will like this one better. Will. not. allow me to try his dark beers.

ESFJ: Uses this (to me) complex program to track every one of her friends and family members birthday and anniversary. It notifes her 10 days in advance and she keeps lists of gifts she's given them in the past, and potential future gift ideas based on things they've mentioned. I saw this in action one time after returning from coffee with her, she jumped into the program and wrote in under one of our friends "Sumatra java with hint of vanilla" under their name. She wouldn't let me see my file
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    INTP: Takes the long route to avoid having to interact with people.
    I do this at work all the time, even when it's blazing hot outside. Plus, it gives me more time to listen to my iPod.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

INTJ: Experimented on two cats.

ISFJ: 60+ and still calls germs cooties.
    Oh, its
    You

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    ENTJ: My grandfather had a file cabinet filled with bizarre files in it. The best was his folder entitled "Alarming! Different densities of wood." Combine that with his paranoid concerns that POTUS is always watching him... and yeah. He also enjoys airing all of his opinions to the entire world, completely oblvious about where he actually is. Example, the time he went to Germany with my grandma and started complaining about the Nazi regime.

ISTJ: My uncle is so introverted he has collapsed in upon himself like a neutron star. Everytime we have gone over to his house for family activities he disappears to vacuum other rooms, walk the dog for the 10th time that day, or watch spanish mass on a TV on a different floor of the house. (Please note: he doesn't speak spanish.) He also washes any utensils/dishes/cups you may give him to eat with at your house, regardless of their sparkling cleanliness. (He even does this with plastic utensils.)

XNFP: I can't write anything because everything I do or another XNFP does seems far too normal for me.

ESTJ: my grandma used to write the date, where she bought it, what the price was, was it on sale, was a coupon used... on her canned goods. She also (without fail) would open new cereal boxes and dump them out into giant containers everytime she bought one. On the outside of the container she would place a piece of masking tape and write down the above information upon it.

INTP/ENTP: At Christmas this year my uncle did a white elephant exchange. My INTP dad entered in the broken keyboard of his laptop as his gift. My ENTJ grandpa received it and was THRILLED. He was fascinated at how "real" the keyboard looked. My dad and his ENTP brother argued with my grandfather for hours over how it was real, and my grandpa kept explaining his "evidence" for why it wasn't real.
    I love your posts so much.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

INTP: I've seen an INTP do this, along with myself. Things like washing clothes, and then leaving them in the basket instead of putting them away. Just taking them out of the basket and using them. Why do I even have drawers?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I've been doing that since I started washing my own clothes.
    Oh, its
    You