User Tag List

First 789

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Idk what type this would be but I always considered people with collections strange.

Whether it be little figurines, snow globes, pictures, bottle caps, cds, etc. People who keep souvenirs, scrap books, china they will never actually use, various candles, and whatever else.
    My INTJ aunt does this. It's crazy, the degree to which she collects things. She could make a list several pages long of the things she collects. And each collection is in its proper place throughout her impeccably, obsessively clean house. Just thinking about it makes me vicariously stressed out!

Not sure if it's type-related, though. I think I know people of most types who collect things. What is type-related, though, is who keeps up the collecting and who gets bored with it after a while. Ne vs. Ni.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

INTP: Takes the long route to avoid having to interact with people.
    So freaking guilty of this. Will also leave places to avoid running into people I know or if unavoidable, say a quick prayer to the "Just Wave and Pass By" god.

Also will close the blinds and tell everyone to be quiet when an unwanted visitor shows up unexpectedly...sssshhhh, there's nobody home!

MBTI
    INTP

Let’s see... I have a bad habit of having 3 or 4 books going at once and then forgetting about one, finding it under my bed weeks later and having to start from the beginning with it.

I also have this odd compulsion to round credit card dinner or lunch checks to an even sum: I kind of like doing the arithmetic in my head. Kind of like an after dinner mint.

MBTI
    I???
    Enneagram
    huh sp/so

My ISFP sister wears sunglasses in public just so that she can sketch people without them noticing. It seems like she's always people-watching, and if she doesn't have her sketchbook with her, she'll often tell me stuff like "wow, I wish I could draw that person right now! Her hair/nose/posture is so interesting!" etc.

Whereas I usually look at the ground or my feet, get lost in thought, and end up running into things/people.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    so if he takes a bite, wherever the cake is gone, he'll clean all the crumbs out and won't move on until that spot is clean.p
    For some reason this makes me want to shoot myself. Must be my ESTP lack of follow-through.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyasthma View Post
    My ISFP sister wears sunglasses in public just so that she can sketch people without them noticing. It seems like she's always people-watching, and if she doesn't have her sketchbook with her, she'll often tell me stuff like "wow, I wish I could draw that person right now! Her hair/nose/posture is so interesting!" etc.

Whereas I usually look at the ground or my feet, get lost in thought, and end up running into things/people.
    Oh my goodness!! I do that too! I like watching people with my sunglasses on and create random conversations in my head that correlate with how they're postured and the looks on their faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

INTJ: Tells me about war heroes from his native country.............every single day. Every day he comes to me and either wants me to read a wiki page on some war hero's life, or gives me a documentary to watch, or explains the person's life events to me. It's like an ongoing history lesson. There's a lot of Fi in his stories too - about how people from his country have been mistreated, enslaved, or worse.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyasthma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Oh my goodness!! I do that too! I like watching people with my sunglasses on and create random conversations in my head that correlate with how they're postured and the looks on their faces.
    Oh man, this sounds eerily familiar. My ISFP ex did the same thing. And as for the bolded part, she did this too. If she saw someone that looked like a professor, she would maybe say (to herself or to me), "Well, hello there sir, what kind of lecture are you giving today?" Or if she saw a businessman, she'd say, "Excuse me sir, are stocks on the rise today?" This kind of stuff all the time. Quite funny actually.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay