User Tag List

First 6789 Last

ESFP: Every time we go out on the town you will never fail to see my home girl in someones face telling a crazy story, flailing her arms, big eyes, the whole sha-bang. Even from 20 feet away you can see her being ultra expressive!

ENTP: My boyfriend would wash all of his t-shirts in the washer but would never put them in the dryer. Instead he would lay them all over the house to dry. He didn't want any of them to shrink, I put a stop to that! lol

INFP: My ex would salvage scraps of wood and bamboo he chopped and would store it on the balcony. He would use them to make flutes, bow and arrow stuff, and other random art projects. Our apartment ended up being taken over by termites for a whole week....

INFJ: My best friend is always overly considerate. There was special at the bar- $1 shots of vodka mixed with some kind of tropical punch. She ordered 2 but the bar tender instead gave her 2 double shots of something else at $20 a piece or something crazy like that. She was broke at the time and still wouldn't say a thing! She always just sucks it up!

ENTP: Another one of my best friends had a really crazy shoe fetish. Every pay day for years she would buy a new pair of Nike's, usually Jordans. She also had a thing for leopard print, it was everywhere in her house. My ENTP boyfriend also had a shoe fetish but with Nike Dunks...not so much anymore though thank goodness. He had at least 100 pairs .

ESxP: Every time I bring my camera to a gathering, my gay boy makes me take a gazillion photos of him. He strikes a different sassy pose every time . If there is alcohol and a camera around it gets out of control! "Take a picture of me here, take a picture of me with so and so, take a picture of me like this!!!!" OMG.... I should post some lol!

He isnt really cooking anything... what a dork! Forever posing...

Last edited by Sparrow; 07-18-2011 at 04:37 PM.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

INxJ My INxJ mother gets into these odd, Ni-fueled culinary obsessions that will last months at at time. I remember when I was in high school she had a massive cheese fetish. It would be the main thing she'd buy at the grocery store. She'd buy books on cheese. She got four or five different fondue pots. It was nothing but cheese, cheese, cheese. Until one day it just ended. No reason, she was just over it. She's on month two of a cupcake kick right now. We'll see how long it lasts...
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    My dad (probably ISTP) has a habit of buying groceries like he's constantly awaiting the apocalypse. There's about 20 bags of noodles, five dozen cans of food and several pails with potatoes in the basement. And every week when he goes grocery shopping the store gets bigger.
    This is me but I rotate my stock. It's not that I'm awaiting the apocalypse, I just hate running to the store and yes we do get snowed in sometimes. I also have a emergency kit in my truck. My ENFJ thinks this is absolutely crazy...you have a cell phone, why do you need food, water, blankets, a shovel?? in your truck? I have a machete in the home emergency kit, which I never told him about. When he found it he said...we live in Michigan. We don't live in a rainforest. What are you planning to slash your way through?

I find nothing wrong with this. It's a contingency plan.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    ESFJ: Uses this (to me) complex program to track every one of her friends and family members birthday and anniversary. It notifes her 10 days in advance and she keeps lists of gifts she's given them in the past, and potential future gift ideas based on things they've mentioned. I saw this in action one time after returning from coffee with her, she jumped into the program and wrote in under one of our friends "Sumatra java with hint of vanilla" under their name. She wouldn't let me see my file
    Oh my god, this is so adorable! I want to bake her cookies!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    ENTP: My boyfriend would wash all of his t-shirts in the washer but would never put them in the dryer. Instead he would lay them all over the house to dry. He didn't want any of them to shrink, I put a stop to that! lol
    I do that, too! I thought it was "normal", haha. 'cept I hang all my stuff up in the bathroom on plastic hangers over the shower curtain rack so that it takes up a lot less space but still allows them to dry. I hang them because they last a lot longer that way for elasticity and color, especially anything with cotton in it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Me-

I find it useless to have a digital music library unless I can manipulate it to get the results I want. Thus, I rate all of my songs (right now in the 8000s) which does include 'zero' ratings, until I've gotten a good enough listen, then it goes to a '3' rating. '3' is my average song rating. It can stay at 3, but if I grow to like it more it can go up to 4 or 5, or it can go down to 2, which means I don't listen to it regularly but keep, or 1, which I delete. Then I make playlists, and playlists of playlists, and playlists of playlists of playlists. The one playlist feature that I can't do without is 'Last played', meaning I hate to hear a song again so soon after hearing it again (depending on the playlist, that's either yesterday, 1 day, 3 days, etc. up to a month.)

My computer has crashed a few times, and I have had to restore my music and do this process all over again. I'm so familiar with my music that I have a good idea of most of the ratings.

Another ISTJ dude I work with will systematically and deliberately order and work his food so that he gets every little bite. For instance, at a staff meeting last week this woman made cupcakes. During the meeting I noticed that he was taking his spoon and prying out all the crumbs out of the folds of the cup. And he does this follow-through as he's eating the cake. so if he takes a bite, wherever the cake is gone, he'll clean all the crumbs out and won't move on until that spot is clean.

At my work, we used to be professional dress, with a casual summer. ENTP dude forgets to put his professional clothes in the cleaners, so he wears the same pair of pants and shirt for 3 days straight. While the pants' pattern wasn't too distinguished, the fact that he had a rip in the butt gave it away. I noticed it that MOnday as we were walking up the steps (no homo), and he had the same pants on the next day, then the next. He's so funny, he will look like a mess coming into work, and he doesn't care. I love that about him, though. It's cool.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I lick things that I've never tried before tasting them, but that's completely different
    Hehe, reminds me, an ESxP friend does that too. He accepts that the last time he did that, what he thought to be mustard that had strangely appeared on his hand ("strangely" as he had not been handling mustard) was most probably bird poop, he holds out hope it wasn't but seeing he was outside having a smoke at the time it seems clear that it was.

Scariest part: He's a chef.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Me-

I find it useless to have a digital music library unless I can manipulate it to get the results I want. Thus, I rate all of my songs (right now in the 8000s) which does include 'zero' ratings, until I've gotten a good enough listen, then it goes to a '3' rating. '3' is my average song rating. It can stay at 3, but if I grow to like it more it can go up to 4 or 5, or it can go down to 2, which means I don't listen to it regularly but keep, or 1, which I delete. Then I make playlists, and playlists of playlists, and playlists of playlists of playlists. The one playlist feature that I can't do without is 'Last played', meaning I hate to hear a song again so soon after hearing it again (depending on the playlist, that's either yesterday, 1 day, 3 days, etc. up to a month.)
    LOL... I set up a scheme like this with the playlists of playlists and all that.. very similar to your scheme i bet, even with 0 to mean i haven't rated it yet and 1 to mean i hate it. 4 and 5 would get played more often. if i wanted to listen to 'everything' it was 3 and above... 2 was stuff i liked ok but was kind of over for a while or something.

anyway... here is where we deviate... i spent a fair bit of time figuring out how i wanted it to look and setting up the lists and all, got it syncing with my ipod, etc, etc.... then i looked at my library of songs and went "too long" and never rated them :p

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

ENTP: Another one of my best friends had a really crazy shoe fetish. Every pay day for years she would buy a new pair of Nike's, usually Jordans. She also had a thing for leopard print, it was everywhere in her house. My ENTP boyfriend also had a shoe fetish but with Nike Dunks...not so much anymore though thank goodness. He had at least 100 pairs .
    Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    My ESTJ wife thinks the expiration dates are like law or something. Even a "best used by" date is like gospel. To me, the date means... if it is significantly past the date, consider giving the thing a sniff before you nom on it.

Check, check and check.
    Oh, its
    You

ThatGirl

Idk what type this would be but I always considered people with collections strange.

Whether it be little figurines, snow globes, pictures, bottle caps, cds, etc. People who keep souvenirs, scrap books, china they will never actually use, various candles, and whatever else.