User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

My dad (probably ISTP) has a habit of buying groceries like he's constantly awaiting the apocalypse. There's about 20 bags of noodles, five dozen cans of food and several pails with potatoes in the basement. And every week when he goes grocery shopping the store gets bigger.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    INTJ: Went out to her car one morning several years ago to find a dead bat on the roof of her car. Decided to leave the bat there indefinitely, and call her car "The Batmobile".

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    A friend of mind types himself as ISTJ and he smells everything. Not just foods. If he has never sniffed it before and he can get his nose to it, he smells it.
    i was at the grocery store tonight and there was this little round asian lady with a grumpy look on her face who was sniffing EVERYTHING. like even through plastic wrappers. she picked up a bread in a plastic bag and sniffed it, then put it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I can waste more time in a grocery or drug store than is probably normal or sane.
    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i do the grocery store wandering thing, and clothing stores make me kinda anxious and uncomfortable for some unknown reason. probably because of salespeople bothering me

me too. i like grocery stores a lot, i think they make me feel comfortable because i'd always go grocery shopping with my mom when i was little. i especially like to go wander when i'm tired or feeling lonely. or i like to go with a friend and participate in shenanigans like nicking from the candy bins and riding the carts.

INTP - has tens of thousands of songs on his itunes. every single one is perfectly organized with appropriate title, artist, album, genre, and album art.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    INTP: Takes the long route to avoid having to interact with people.
    INFP: I do that!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

ENTP: believes that all steps in her life will lead to her ultimate goal of essentially reforming the American health care system. This includes applying for America's Next Top Model.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    ENTP: believes that all steps in her life will lead to her ultimate goal of essentially reforming the American health care system. This includes applying for America's Next Top Model.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Pretty much.

I try to be a supportive friend, but... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    me too. i like grocery stores a lot, i think they make me feel comfortable because i'd always go grocery shopping with my mom when i was little. i especially like to go wander when i'm tired or feeling lonely. or i like to go with a friend and participate in shenanigans like nicking from the candy bins and riding the carts.
    Nice.

Grocery stores are the best. There's a sense of wonder and excitement that I'm probably too old for, that I still feel when I'm in a grocery store. Just the fact that there's so much food in one place, you know? That so much of it is delicious and so much of it could be mine if I wanted it.
    INTP - has tens of thousands of songs on his itunes. every single one is perfectly organized with appropriate title, artist, album, genre, and album art.
    I really try to keep mine organized like that... but it's so hard. I'm impressed by this INTP.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP

INTJ: hates tomatoes but will order them on food in restaurants and will go out and buy them just because they're 'healthy'.
    I 50 N 100 T 62 P 39

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    INTJ: hates tomatoes but will order them on food in restaurants and will go out and buy them just because they're 'healthy'.
    I won't eat anything I hate but there are foods that I make myself eat that I'm indiffent to taste wise because I know they are good for me. Most vegetables for instance.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    My dad (probably ISTP) has a habit of buying groceries like he's constantly awaiting the apocalypse. There's about 20 bags of noodles, five dozen cans of food and several pails with potatoes in the basement. And every week when he goes grocery shopping the store gets bigger.
    Gotta be prepared, you know! What if you wanted to eat something and didn't feel like buying groceries?

*hides stash of food threatening to collapse kitchen cabinets*
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    The cold war ain't over yet, kiddo.

I have a nuclear/biological/chemical attack suit and mask that I used to keep in a impact resistant container in the back of my range rover. I would also keep a wide assortment of tools, a lock pick set, emergency first aide, and water. I'm a little paranoid.