Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    ENTP: Gives herself a buzz cut once or twice a year, because she "gets sick of (her) hair".

INFJ: Fascinated by pretty things; bought a velvet skirt at a thrift store because he thought it was pretty, and wore it to school several times (over his jeans and t-shirt, lol), each day very preoccupied with how pretty the skirt was when it moved. (Note: definitely not gay. Maybe a 1 on the Kinsey scale.)

INFJ: She is a sweet, shy, feminine, soft-spoken, and refined person, never has an unkind thing to say. And she's absolutely obsessed with hard rock; once sang -- not just sang, but belted -- a Metallica song at a karaoke party.

INTP: When shopping with him (at a movie rental store, grocery store, what have you), no matter how short his to-buy list is, he will go through every inch of the store, at a leisurely pace, looking for something he didn't know he needed.

ISFP: Currently teaching himself Tuvan throat-singing.

INTJ: Went out to her car one morning several years ago to find a dead bat on the roof of her car. Decided to leave the bat there indefinitely, and call her car "The Batmobile".
    I rather like the last one.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    I rather like the last one.
    I do too. I believe the bat is still there. Practically looks mummified, now.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    INTP: When shopping with him (at a movie rental store, grocery store, what have you), no matter how short his to-buy list is, he will go through every inch of the store, at a leisurely pace, looking for something he didn't know he needed.
    That sounds like my INTP dad
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    INTP: I've seen an INTP do this, along with myself. Things like washing clothes, and then leaving them in the basket instead of putting them away. Just taking them out of the basket and using them. Why do I even have drawers?
    Sometimes they didn't even make it into the basket... Sometimes they stayed in the dryer for a long time...

I have a terrible memory for this sort of thing

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ISTJ enjoys keeping record of every movie he owns in a computerized database... date #2 involved helping him put them in order also enjoys collecting various cables for electronics that he may or may not own... they are organized in labeled bins on shelves in the garage

I know a couple of ISTPs who always sniff unfamiliar foods before trying them
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    A friend of mind types himself as ISTJ and he smells everything. Not just foods. If he has never sniffed it before and he can get his nose to it, he smells it.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

my istj just asks me what's in anything he's never tried before before he even CONSIDERS trying it... like I'm going to say arsenic... or worse yet, cucumbers! :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Hah yeah... my friend won't try anything. He'll tell me he doesn't like it, and he has never even tried it.

"Nah, I don't like it."
    "Have you tried it?"
    "No."
    "How do you know you don't like it."
    "I just don't."

lol

His fiancee is ISFJ and they are funny at a restaurant. They order the same stuff every time. Chicken Tenders + Mac & Cheese. Or a plain turkey sandwich with no condiments and vegetables. My wife is like... "what are they? 5 years old?"

:tongue"

Anew Leaf

ENTP: I sent my ex a "care package" one time because he was visiting his parents out of state and was feeling sick with a cold. It was nothing much, just his favorite type of gum, a book, etc. He gets it and calls me very happy and excited. Then he says "Haha, I just wish I could OPEN it!" I laugh thinking he's making some joke. And then I hear this weird scratching noise so I ask "What are you doing?" "I seriously can't open it, haha! What kind of glue did you use? Gravity Glue?" "Um.... you have to be joking.... there is a tab on the side with PULL HERE in giant red letters..." "Oh... Oh god... please don't ever tell anyone about this."

ENTP: One of my ENTP friends who isn't into computers got invited by my other group of friends (a mix of ENTPs, INTJS, ENTJ, INTPs) to a LAN party one weekend. My friend was very excited about it and said he would bring the meat if they provided the grill. The NTs were a bit puzzled but thought, ok... whatever... meat is good. The day of the big party, my ENTP friend shows up with about 20 lbs of LAMB and no computer.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

...wait, not everyone does that??

(or do you mean sniffing the public platter before taking any? )
    -end of thread-