First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I've been doing that since I started washing my own clothes.
    There are things in my room I never use. Bookcase? Just pile them on the desk or floor!

MBTI
    I???
    Enneagram
    huh sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    INTP: I've seen an INTP do this, along with myself. Things like washing clothes, and then leaving them in the basket instead of putting them away. Just taking them out of the basket and using them. Why do I even have drawers?
    I do this all the time.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post

INTP: Takes the long route to avoid having to interact with people.
    Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    INTP: I've seen an INTP do this, along with myself. Things like washing clothes, and then leaving them in the basket instead of putting them away. Just taking them out of the basket and using them. Why do I even have drawers?
    I sometimes do this as well.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

the istj one with the windex and paper towels was hilarious....haha

my ex had lots of funny istjish habits...he always had a pen and paper in his pocket with his to do list on it...i'm pretty sure it was every day. he also kept towels on the mats in the car.
    not sure if this is related but he's a runner and once when he was planning a flight i asked what time i should pick him up from the airport...he said he would just pack his running gear and run home...it's like 20 miles.

actually the only time he wasn't doing something productive was when there was a football game on or it was late at night and he was having a beer watching a movie or tv or something...but every weekend morning he was just up early busy busy busy all day...so funny.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

ISFJ - Keeps his CDs in alphabetical order in CD racks, with no gaps for new CDs. Considered it a weekend accomplishment to have reorganized his collection to accommodate the new CDs he bought, which means shifting every single CD he owns, one by one (in those racks that have separation between each single CD so you can't move more than one at a time), by one or two spaces to make room for the new ones. (back in the CD days)

ENFP - Tells her ISFJ boyfriend to meet her somewhere (very crowded and difficult to find people) at a certain time. Shows up 45 min late, spends 30 sec looking for him, and gives up. Later gets mad AT HIM for not being there, wtf.
    (Edit - I know because I was with her - she was completely nonchalant about being late and didn't want to put much effort into looking for him when we got there, then later yelled at him for it, omg, haha.)

INTP - Just moved in, doesn't have anything to decorate with, doesn't know how, has ZERO sense of aesthetics. There are a few empty hooks on the living room walls, so he decides to "decorate" by hanging random objects on the hooks, like an umbrella and a sock.

INTJ - Prepares cereal as usual - get bowl, pour in cereal, pour rice milk over it, eat on couch while working on laptop.

Doesn't notice until he has eaten about 1/3 of the bowl (despite wrong color, wrong consistency, wrong smell, wrong label on carton) that it tastes funny because he grabbed the carton of chicken broth instead of the rice milk.

INFP - Always 30 - 60 min late when we meet up, but the timing works out perfectly, because knowing I don't have to be on time with her, I am too. Gets confused when I get seats and sit down for the play before it begins while she arrives late, then realizes it's because I have my INTJ hub with me.
    Last edited by redcheerio; 07-10-2011 at 01:37 AM. Reason: clarify

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

ESFP - most recent couch-surfing record was 8 days away from her own bed. ended last week.

INTP - will take the slower route driving because he hates doubling back.

INTP - meticulously organizes his CDs but the rest of his room is a wreck.

ENFP - regularly dresses up in costume for no real reason. approximately monthly. (not me)

ENFP - organizes her closet by heaviness of fabric. (me)

ISxJ - plays a ukelele and convinces her dog to "sing" to it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    ENFP - organizes her closet by heaviness of fabric. (me)
    I organize mine by color. Even when I'm hanging laundry to dry, sometimes I can't resist the urge to organize it by color, like red, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, purple, black. Is that weird?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    I organize mine by color. Even when I'm hanging laundry to dry, sometimes I can't resist the urge to organize it by color, like red, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, purple, black. Is that weird?
    i dunno, you have to figure out some way to organize it, right? when two pieces of clothing are the same heaviness (two tank tops, whatever), i put the lighter colors first then the darker ones.

i wonder how others organize their closets

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    ESFP - most recent couch-surfing record was 8 days away from her own bed. ended last week.
    ONLY 8 days?

ISxJ - plays a ukelele and convinces her dog to "sing" to it.
    D'aww, that's cute.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

This thread rules!!
    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    INTP: Takes the long route to avoid having to interact with people.
    My INTJ aunt does this -- she gets to work an hour early to "avoid the rush" (as if there's such a thing as a rush to the office).
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    INTJ: Experimented on two cats.
    Oh god.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!