User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

The serious type changes: Well, often times the way we first evaluate our type is wrong. It takes a lot of self-knowledge, knowledge of the system, yadda yadda yadda. It was mainly through a better understanding of Jung's original types, the roles of the function-attitudes, and figuring out more about my natural inclinations, that I seriously changed type even after a few years of thinking I was another one. So some of the type switches are serious, even if not publicly announced to the forum (I think I made my switch public enough, lol).

The semi-serious type changes: Sometimes a good way to figure out whether you are one type or another is to try some others on. Feel the fit, see how much you do or do not fit in the other sub forums. I've done this a couple times. And currently my semi-serious switch is a sort of protest because I can't quite find a type that fits right now. Sometimes just putting some random letters in there is a way to get a good enough distance for some better reevaluation.

The "what is the silliness and why didn't anyone tell me?" type changes: I don't know... I had nothing to do with it but I am still investigating the matter and I'll let you know of any new findings on these phenomena....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Most of the time if someone doesn't change their type at least once over the course of their long term self-analysis they are doing it wrong. Some get their MBTI wrong the first 3 times. Some get it right the first time but then get their enneatype wrong etc.

The tests are by no means completely reliable and can often be entirely misleading altogether.

People alter their methods as they broaden their knowledge of the MBTI and JCF to formulate a more accurate and objective decision about what type to identify themselves as.
    I WEAR A SOMBRERO TO WORK AND EAT TACOS FOR LUNCH AND FIRE MY PISTOLS IN THE AIR WHEN I'M HAPPY

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

I grow and learn more about myself every day. The first time I took and MBTI test I was catagorized as an INTP. I thought, ok whatever. The more I speak with people here on TypeC and the more studying I do, the more I see the ISTP traits in myself.I don't know why the tests classified me INTP. I will always be an introverted-sensing person. Other traits may change over time...life has a funny way of changing the way you see and react to things. Regular self-evaluation is a healthy thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I feel excluded.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

For the same reason that I can't tell if I like a shirt or not until I put it on.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

It's probably a narcissistic tendency, you look at a type that's closest to yours and go: "I think I'm special enough to be that type" and then you change it, then weeks later you realize you're a dumbass and change it to something else more fun.

I actually blame it on cognitive functions, they just mess everything up, like Jaguar.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    IsFJ

I use X's for convenience. Some people have claimed I might not be an iNtuitive, so I'm keeping that in mind.

I didn't expect Saturned's turn for the ISTJ, though.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Well if everyone else is doing it, I could switch to ENFJ. Some people have suggested it to me, although no one here has.

{The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

ReflecTcelfeR

Picking a type is too permanent. Once I see it I don't feel I fit it, but if it's in my mind I can alter it to my liking. This brigs me comfort so I took it away from myself.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

The changes in my type reflected a gradual shedding of the layer of bullshit I had gathered from spending years on this forum. Then I leveled out.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness