User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Somewhat embarrassingly, his name was Teddy. I'm not sure why, because my other stuffed animals and dolls were given more creative names. But Teddy was awesome, and I slept with him forever. He wore pjs, like a romper, and a nightcap.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

My teddy bear I forgot.

My favorite plushie was dolphin and he (not "it"!) was called Pampam lol

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Hmmmm. My parents bought me a blue Carebear once and I buried it in the backyard. Never had a unique name.
    Why did you bury him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Somewhat embarrassingly, his name was Teddy. I'm not sure why, because my other stuffed animals and dolls were given more creative names. But Teddy was awesome, and I slept with him forever. He wore pjs, like a romper, and a nightcap.
    Mine was named Teddy too!

I think he's still down in the basement somewhere. Si won't let me get rid of him.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Why did you bury him?
    As an experiment, though I don't know exactly what I was trying to test. I guess I just thought it would be cool and wanted to see what happened.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

I never had a bear, though I had a white rabbit who was called Sophie. My sister's toy of choice was more interesting: a plastic baby born (female) doll which she called Baby Jesus. I think my parents were unsure of where she picked it up... religion was generally never mentioned or talked about at home, but she was very adamant that he/she be called Baby Jesus (and never just Jesus, always Baby Jesus).

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I never had a bear, though I had a white rabbit who was called Sophie. My sister's toy of choice was more interesting: a plastic baby born (female) doll which she called Baby Jesus. I think my parents were unsure of where she picked it up... religion was generally never mentioned or talked about at home, but she was very adamant that he/she be called Baby Jesus (and never just Jesus, always Baby Jesus).
    LMAO!
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Ginkgo

Never had a teddy bear. Had a stuffed iguana who I named The Equalizer. Eventually I misplaced it somewhere on an airplane, as I insisted I sleep with it beneath my pillow in case any terrorists came out of the woodwork. Now, The Equalizer serves another man's crusade against terror, somewhere in the anals of our grand U.S. of A.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I never had a teddy bear, but my little brother did, and he was named Corduroy, of the children's book fame. Corduroy was an essential companion during our early years, as we'd throw him off the roof, stab him with sticks, put toy armor on him and shoot him with BBs, tried to drown him in the pool, hanged him from numerous different trees, ran him over with our bikes, and all manner of things. The thought was, if Corduroy survived, so would we.

He did not survive the fire.

/pours one out for Corduroy

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

My first teddy bear was named Lollipop.

But, it was something I picked up once in 2nd grade, and wasn't something I became attached to, really, as I was too old for that by that point. The stuffed animal from much younger years (from age 2 or 3?) that was much more loved and became as worn as the rabbit in 'Velveteen Rabbit' was in fact a stuffed rabbit, which I talked to/played with and called 'Rabby'. lol. Aww, Rabby. Rabby's in a box right now, I would never part with Rabby.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

ReflecTcelfeR

Didn't really have stuffed animals, but I had two blankets that I couldn't sleep without. So soft...*sigh* they're in my closet somewhere I believe.