User Tag List

123 Last

Default What do you like most about your specific MBTI/Enneagram/stackings combination?

I was just thinking how Myers-Briggs, the Enneagram and the stackings interrelate and what I like most about my specific combination. Please add yours.

I am an INFJ, 9w1, sp/sx/so.

What I like about the INFJ and 9 combination is that I am naturally drawn to anything that is deep and complex but still have the 9's natural optimism and a certain lightheartedness, when it comes down to it I tend to look for the best in a situation or person. I can think of INFJ 4s I have met who are much more pessimistic and slightly neurotic, more of a suffering artist type. (Am obviously generalising. )

I also like the 9 and sp combination, I get along with a lot of people and easily fit into a situation but also have pretty strong boundaries (unlike what descriptions normally say about 9s and them trying to merge with someone or something else) and an independent core (which I think is an INFJ thing), unwelcome intruders are kept at bay by polite Fe and if they still don't get the message they will run into a brick wall. That's a safety mechanism because once you break through to sx territory I will tell you a lot of stuff and find it hard to get you out of my system again.

I also like that the J and the 1-wing kick the 9 in the butt to get down to business NOW.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Great thread idea.

I'm going through some technical/perception changes so my current group isn't final, but it seems to work at the moment.

ExFP/ 7w6, 4w5, and 9w8 sx/sp

I think that this is a happy but authentic and realistic combination. I like that my normal state of being is "happy." There is always a sense of newness and wonder in things. I'm always trying to know and experience stuff. I always have something going on, I can't ever have the complaint of boredom. My mind is always moving quickly and excitedly. The 4w5 combination intensifies this notion. While I'm not "sad" like some fours, I think that I can have some odd perspectives on things, which makes me more accepting that there is a lot for me to learn. My perspective makes me very grateful for everything that I experience and everything that i have. I don't take things for granted. (Partially my environmental upbringing makes me this way, as well.) I see beauty in a lot of things, I'm selfish in the sense that I need to be happy and comfortable, but humanitarian in the sense that I do believe in love and helping one another, and human beauty. I think that despite times of low energy levels, I manage to maximize happiness in life. I believe that I'm very knowledgeable in what is needed to maintain a good life. I attract people like a magnet without trying at all, (probably because even in some of my worst states, I'm still very human and relateable.) I'm adaptable to situations. (Changeable and fickle, if you want the negative side of it.) Through all this I do somehow maintain a sense of drive and ambition, control, leadership and independence. (Which makes me question an 8w9 in my tritype rather than 9w8.) These last qualities seem to remain on the back burner a lot of the time, but are available to me enough to push me forward.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Great thread idea.

I'm going through some technical/perception changes so my current group isn't final, but it seems to work at the moment.

ExFP/ 7w6, 4w5, and 9w8 sx/sp

I think that this is a happy but authentic and realistic combination. I like that my normal state of being is "happy." There is always a sense of newness and wonder in things. I'm always trying to know and experience stuff. I always have something going on, I can't ever have the complaint of boredom. My mind is always moving quickly and excitedly. The 4w5 combination intensifies this notion. While I'm not "sad" like some fours, I think that I can have some odd perspectives on things, which makes me more accepting that there is a lot for me to learn. My perspective makes me very grateful for everything that I experience and everything that i have. I don't take things for granted. (Partially my environmental upbringing makes me this way, as well.) I see beauty in a lot of things, I'm selfish in the sense that I need to be happy and comfortable, but humanitarian in the sense that I do believe in love and helping one another, and human beauty. I think that despite times of low energy levels, I manage to maximize happiness in life. I believe that I'm very knowledgeable in what is needed to maintain a good life. I attract people like a magnet without trying at all, (probably because even in some of my worst states, I'm still very human and relateable.) I'm adaptable to situations. (Changeable and fickle, if you want the negative side of it.) Through all this I do somehow maintain a sense of drive and ambition, control, leadership and independence. (Which makes me question an 8w9 in my tritype rather than 9w8.) These last qualities seem to remain on the back burner a lot of the time, but are available to me enough to push me forward.
    I like how that combinations sounds; happy, easy to get along with but still with a bit of an edge in there if needed.

What exactly is the tritype, is there a link somewhere?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

A basic explanation. I really like enneagram tritypes. Seems to be working better for me than MBTI types.

http://www.enneagram.net/tritype.html
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Bumping this up again because I would really like an answer to that, how do your MBTI and Enneagram interrelate?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

INFP 4w5 sx/sp/so... I think it's a good mixture because it keeps you on the underground... you slide under the radar of everything but can still connect to people.

I think the 'sx' part is the most important of all, since it compels me to go out & be in the world rather than mull everything over within my head-cave as a lonely hermit

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

brb

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

ENFP, Type 8, Sx/So/Sp

The best thing about this particular God in human form is that he is quite capable and self-sufficient, while remaining in touch with feelings and stuff.
    So while he may get lost in even the tiniest of houses and can't remember a movement pattern (like a Karate Kata) if his life depended on it, he's one versatile, capable and often pretty manly sort of ENFP.
    Which is rare, NFP is something that is usually fairly female by association.
    So, not only does this type do the emotional things well, he also brings home the bacon (or tofu) and ward off enemies.
    Kinda cool guy, right? May I add that he is also a good cook, he is cleanly and will treat you well in all respects.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

INFJ 4w5 sp/sx

I think my combination 'balances' itself in a way. Ni is my dominant function, Fe is my auxiliary, but as I'm 4w5, my feelings are very important, and I tend to listen a lot to Fe. The sp/sx stacking also means that there's this conflicting urge to withdraw and connect at the same time, which is agonizing at times but keeps my life fun. The 4's need to be unique and different, its need to dwell in intense emotions -- good or bad, I think, has also helped me recognize the darkness in others and become less judgy.

But, this makes me extremely introverted, self-sufficient, very guarded, which makes me lonely at times...
    4w5 sp/sx EII

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

istp 6w5 sp/sx?

I guess the 6 sp balances out the MBTI SP so I don't end up killing myself gleefully.
    -end of thread-