• Random game of Tennis

3 23.08%
  • Met from the internet

10 76.92%
First 123 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Being weirded out by people from the internet is an outdated concept, IMO. Be honest, and then make fun of them for living in 1992.
    Agree. This is so commonplace these days.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

To the baby boomers perhaps, Generation Y thinks differently. I curious what the next generation will think, they prolly will laugh their asses of that we used a keyboard with a computer
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Playing tennis in the park with randos makes you sound cutesily quirky, like something that would happen in a lame indie movie. Meeting people on the internet makes it sound like a loser with no life. Depending on which impression you'd prefer to convey, one or the other will be better or worse for your purposes.
    HAHAHAHAHAAH.

This made me laugh.

Moreso because it's a post on an internet forum.

Damn, if even we think meeting people from online has a loser-ish stigma, what hope is there for the reality television watching, American Idol voting, Old Navy shopping public at large?!?!?!?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think meeting people online is awesome! it shows that you realize that the world extends beyond your zip code. screw leaving everything to chance meetings...i mean how likely is it really that the very coolest people you'll meet your whole life are people that just happen to live down the street from you or work with you or whatever.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

This:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Being weirded out by people from the internet is an outdated concept, IMO. Be honest, and then make fun of them for living in 1992.
    And this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i think meeting people online is awesome! it shows that you realize that the world extends beyond your zip code. screw leaving everything to chance meetings...i mean how likely is it really that the very coolest people you'll meet your whole life are people that just happen to live down the street from you or work with you or whatever.
    Getting to know people on the Internet nearly always involves significant written communication, which tends to be deeper and more thought-filled. I have a difficult time forming real life friendships which are as deep as many online ones. But then, it's often so difficult to make online friendships real life, usually because of physical distance!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ha yes there is that
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Why's that?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

it's worse to tell someone that you met online. i'm sorry, you all know it's true. i'd love to pretend it's not but it is. unless you're at MIT or an INTP party or something.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    it's worse to tell someone that you met online. i'm sorry, you all know it's true. i'd love to pretend it's not but it is. unless you're at MIT or an INTP party or something.
    I dunno.. do you think so? I tend to think it's something everyone perceives as being this bad thing, thus no one talks about it and is embarrassed to say it, but then when someone actually DOES just nonchalantly say they met someone online, then all of a sudden everyone else starts piping up about how their coworker met their husband online, or their sister met someone else, and so on. It seems extremely common to me - meeting online. It's just that there's still that stigma about it so most keep it hush hush.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ