INFP
    Enneagram

Well, that's that.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Nooow you've got it. Imply everyone else is being too sensitive & simultaneously distance yourself from it. Nice. Remember "stupid" and "SFJ mom" for next time .
    I feel you really don't like me. I wasn't even directing this to you, I just think there are some unproductive conflicts going on here. I don't like mentioning names.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    INFP seeking NT to form symbiotic relationship with. You form the brain and I'll form the heart. We will become some sort of amazing intuitive version of Voltron. Must accept bunnies as pets.

Please send your photo and resume to me at INFPBUNNYGIRL1983@gmail.com. Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Etiquette is merely an expression of values. And when one set of values is taken for granted, it becomes uncomfortable for the rest of us.

And the set of values that are taken for granted here are the values of the USA.

It's as though no one had read Alexis de Tocqueville or realised that MBTI is based entirely on the values of the USA.

Even the Ancient Greeks discovered that ecstasy is stepping outside the taken for granted. And what we have to step outside of is the values of the USA.

And stepping outside these values does not mean we loose them, it means we rise to ecstasy.
    This place is hysterical!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    INFP seeking NT to form symbiotic relationship with. You form the brain and I'll form the heart. We will become some sort of amazing intuitive version of Voltron. Must accept bunnies as pets.

Please send your photo and resume to me at INFPBUNNYGIRL1983@gmail.com. Thanks!!
    Can i be the brawn?
    -----------------

A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I feel you really don't like me. I wasn't even directing this to you, I just think there are some unproductive conflicts going on here. I don't like mentioning names.
    OHHHHH maybe you are just being oversensitive.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I was just joking.

I now think this is the real conflict with INFPs & INTPs - they don't read FiTe sarcasm (too dry?). I understand not finding something funny (I'm no comedian), but not recognizing someone as not being serious is different. I've just realized that's related to a few conflicts I've had with INTPs. I'm kidding, they take it seriously, I say I am joking, they insist I was not....

Me: Man, I love Barbara Streisand.
    INTP: I can't stand her stupid music & hideous face. My SFJ mom loves her. I can't believe you like her.
    Me: Dude, I was just kidding.
    INTP: No, you weren't. I know you were being serious.
    Me: No I wasn't...
    INTP: Don't be so sensitive. If you like her, that's fine. I just think people who like her are imbeciles.
    Me: I was joking!
    INTP: Prove it then.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Coma pescado al horno!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Fe puts up the cross, Fi climbs up on it.
    hah. nicely worded.

wouldn't you rather have an extraverted explosion attack rather than an introverted whine fest anyway?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    OHHHHH maybe you are just being oversensitive.
    Hey, Fi-doms aren't supposed to use this line on me!
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I was just joking.

I now think this is the real conflict with INFPs & INTPs - they don't read FiTe sarcasm (too dry?). I understand not finding something funny (I'm no comedian), but not recognizing someone as not being serious is different. I've just realized that's related to a few conflicts I've had with INTPs. I'm kidding, they take it seriously, I say I am joking, they insist I was not....
    Oh, I'm glad you were joking . Here, have a hug. Your humour is a bit more acid than the average INFP humour. I like you.
    -----------------

-----------------

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Perhaps surprisingly, being thick skinned and being respectful are not exclusive of each other. Those who consider themselves paradigms of being thick-skinned, should in a forum argument take their own advice and step away from the computer rather than continuing. Those who consider themselves above-average considerate should back off and perhaps even apologize. The problem is that one may seem aloof and cold or alternatively passive and weak. For me, the more dramatic the argument, the more I think both side's actions as idiotic.

Our biggest problem is blaming others while holding ourselves as being morally right and logical. She overreacted, he should have stepped away, they should have done this and that; We don't listen to our own advice of "I control my actions and reactions" (which we don't fully, but ehh) and instead we tell them what they have done wrong rather than accept that we have our own bias preventing us from seeing what wrong we have done. Of course this can slide into complete appeasement offline, and that can be a balancing act to avoid. However for forum stuff, if you truly believe internet forums shouldn't affect anyone then an internet 'appeasement' shouldn't affect you either. Or report stuff: maybe the mods will make a decision you don't like, but it'll probably lead to a better result than telling another that they are idiots and should jump off a bridge./Serious post in fluff pile
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou