MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    "You see? You see? Your stupid minds! Stupid! Stupid!"
    Almost there....forgot the SFJ rant & the exclamations imply emotion (they're in denial, remember). Well done, though, well done.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    *post reported
    Weak.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    No, no, Fi is just as whiny as Fe. Fi gets offended, Fe is accusatory.

Or...

Fe puts up the cross, Fi climbs up on it.
    You get a good star.

I must have encountered a different flock of INTPs from you OA... I haven't encountered that behavior before in INTPs.

P.s. I am seriously embarrassed that this one is actually named after me: looks like when my 6 month anniversary rolls around, I will have to request a name change!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    Weak.
    LEGERdeMAIN, you realize that what has happened to you is that you misunderstood my first post, & then experienced a failure of reading comprehension on the next one? I could have ridiculed you very heavily but chose not to out of the goodness of my heart.

A full investigation will show that I should be rewarded, not reported.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I must have encountered a different flock of INTPs from you OA... I haven't encountered that behavior before in INTPs.
    But you're one of those "rose-colored glasses" NFPs; I am not.

I'm also not one of the apologetic NFPs. Pretending to be inferior to stroke egos has never suited me ("I need NTs to help me think - teehee!").
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

There's one for everybody.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    But you're one of those "rose-colored glasses" NFPs; I am not.

I'm also not one of the apologetic NFPs. Pretending to be inferior to stroke egos has never suited me ("I need NTs to help me think - teehee!").
    INFP seeking NT to form symbiotic relationship with. You form the brain and I'll form the heart. We will become some sort of amazing intuitive version of Voltron. Must accept bunnies as pets.

Please send your photo and resume to me at INFPBUNNYGIRL1983@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Smile Etiquette and Ecstasy

Etiquette is merely an expression of values. And when one set of values is taken for granted, it becomes uncomfortable for the rest of us.

And the set of values that are taken for granted here are the values of the USA.

It's as though no one had read Alexis de Tocqueville or realised that MBTI is based entirely on the values of the USA.

Even the Ancient Greeks discovered that ecstasy is stepping outside the taken for granted. And what we have to step outside of is the values of the USA.

And stepping outside these values does not mean we loose them, it means we rise to ecstasy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    There's one for everybody.
    Nooow you've got it. Imply everyone else is being too sensitive & simultaneously distance yourself from it. Nice. Remember "stupid" and "SFJ mom" for next time .

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    LEGERdeMAIN, you realize that what has happened to you is that you misunderstood my first post, & then experienced a failure of reading comprehension on the next one? I could have ridiculed you very heavily but chose not to out of the goodness of my heart.

A full investigation will show that I should be rewarded, not reported.
    I wish there was something I could do to save you're batshit crazy soul. Unfortunately for the name-callers and the intellectual sluts, there is no room in MBTI Heaven for assholes with no-good-shits. You're guilty of the most serious crime a pseudo-psychologist can make, because of this you deserve no less than
    a shallow typological grave in the cemetery of unknown type-model hacks. May Jung forgive you and my Leary piss on your mom's new tires.