User Tag List

First 202829303132 Last

Thread: Forum Etiquette

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    No, no, a proper INTP whine-fest involves complaining about how everyone in the world is stupid, except for you (and maybe fellow INTPs), and how frustrating it is going through life being so superior to everyone else. Feel free to toss in degrading comments about your SFJ mom & how she just doesn't understand you & shoves her stupid sentimentality on you, and then you'll have it down pat. Remember to pepper your whining with the word "stupid" a lot, or any of its synonyms.

If anyone suggests you're being emotional or irrational, then accuse them of projecting their own feelings onto you. Also, call them lots of rude names & insult their intelligence while declaring, "I'm just being logical; stop being so sensitive".

Rinse. Repeat.
    I see. Curiously enough, there seems to be a very significant ammount of INTPs with a SFJ mother. I think my ISFJ mom is great, I just don't have much to talk about with her. I don't mind categorizing people as stupid if i think they've earned the label though. I can't really argue your points, I just think Ti and Fi doesn't blend well. The INTP is bound to think the INFP is being illogical and the INFP is bound to feel the INTP is being insensitive. It's a matter of perspective.

PS: These new emoticons are awesome
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    What I meant was "true" & "false" are just words that stand in for more complicated things that would take longer to explain.

Although I didn't use the word false. I wouldn't presume to know whether someone's online persona is a true or false representation of them, & I wasn't really talking about this board in that post anyway, but other sites I've been to, so....
    So you're providing false information then claiming it takes too long to express your idea? Typical cop-out. I would expect more from you but you're clearly an INFP.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    PS: These new emoticons are awesome

And to think without this thread, there might not have been all these emoticons.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post

And to think without this thread, there might not have been all these emoticons.
    This was actually my underlying mission. You're welcome.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    So you're providing false information then claiming it takes too long to express your idea? Typical cop-out. I would expect more from you but you're clearly an INFP.

Lol.

You really didn't know what I meant?

I find that hard to believe.

& why would you expect more from me? You mean you saw some potential in me somewhere????!

Plz tell me my positive traits!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    This was actually my underlying mission. You're welcome.
    All we need is a rainbow font color option and our domination would be complete!

MBTI
    IsFJ

No, no, a proper INTP whine-fest involves complaining about how everyone in the world is stupid, except for you (and maybe fellow INTPs), and how frustrating it is going through life being so superior to everyone else. Feel free to toss in degrading comments about your SFJ mom & how she just doesn't understand you & shoves her stupid sentimentality on you, and then you'll have it down pat. Remember to pepper your whining with the word "stupid" a lot, or any of its synonyms.

If anyone suggests you're being emotional or irrational, then accuse them of projecting their own feelings onto you. Also, call them lots of rude names & insult their intelligence while declaring, "I'm just being logical; stop being so sensitive".

Rinse. Repeat.
    "You see? You see? Your stupid minds! Stupid! Stupid!"

Well, I find the INTJforum less whiny, but then it may just be steely Te fooling me. Also, as Fi-users, they point the finger less, which seems less whiny also. They have more of a "I know I am flawed, but I'm still better than everyone else" attitude. So still elitist, but the distinction is important. It's actually similar to the one between INFPs & INFJs (self-deprecating vs. self-righteous).
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    No, no, Fi is just as whiny as Fe. Fi gets offended, Fe is accusatory.

Or...

Fe puts up the cross, Fi climbs up on it.
    Is this gonna be one of those threads? Oh boy, we haven't had a Fe/Fi-off in a while!

Lol.

You really didn't know what I meant?

I find that hard to believe.

& why would you expect more from me? You mean you saw some potential in me somewhere????!

Plz tell me my positive traits!!!!!
    Wow, now you're just trolling. I'm ashamed to share a forum with you. Do you kiss your mother with that sarcastic tongue?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Wow, now you're just trolling. I'm ashamed to share a forum with you. Do you kiss your mother with that sarcastic tongue?
    No but me & your mom got a nice thing goin.

Because no, I'm not going to explain what the words true & false mean to you.

No but me & your mom got a nice thing goin.
    *post reported