MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    You are learning fast, child.
    I learn from the best. I read all the most random posts I could. And now I'm having lots of thoughts at once. And you never know when I'm gong to type something and press the "post reply" button.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I learn from the best. I read all the most random posts I could. And now I'm having lots of thoughts at once. And you never know when I'm gong to type something and press the "post reply" button.
    i think you are almost ready to don your "n" .

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Write 'em all down, post last thing at night before bed ... come back eight hours later and reap profits from THREADSPLOSION!

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I used to post there. I had to stop because it seemed they were begging to be abused.

The one-upmanship martrydom games were particuarly pathetic. "Life, it hurts my soul soooo much!" should've been their tagline.
    Fi is whiny, but it’s hardy. Plenty of INFPs went over to INTPc and lived there comfortably (if whinily). They eventually had to be driven out by stick and fire (or by Hustler, as the case may be) to maintain the Fe vibe at INTPc.

Fe, OTOH, needs its own type to stay alive. Occasionally INTPs checked out INFP-gc with the idea that the forum could be easily messed with. But conflict only increased the volume of whininess over there, and in the end INTPs had to flee with their hands over the ears. For the most part, only INFPs were hardy enough to put up with the incredible levels of background static at INFP-gc.

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    Fi is whiny, but it’s hardy. Plenty of INFPs went over to INTPc and lived there comfortably (if whinily). They eventually had to be driven out by stick and fire (or by Hustler, as the case may be), to maintain the Fe vibe at INTPc.

Fe, OTOH, needs its own type to stay alive. Occasionally INTPs checked out INFP-gc with the idea that the forum could be easily messed with. But conflict only increased the volume of whininess over there, and in the end INTPs had to flee with their hands over the ears. For the most part, only INFPs were hardy enough to put up with the incredible levels of background static at INFP-gc.
    Exactly.

MBTI
    INTJ

Definitely not an S/N thing here folks.

It's T vs F.... S and N either picks up humor or a jerk.

Not that Ts couldn't find it insulting.....

I had a similar experience with the same person back in March. The First Impressions Thread. I got a PM saying that I "sucked" for the same type of observation, meant as a truthful but lighthearted statement.

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    It's T vs F.... S and N either picks up humor or a jerk.
    I would say that it’s an Fe vs Fi thing. INTP (Fe) thinks it’s okay to relate to people via pics and details about personal background, and ENFJ and other Fe types respond favorably. But then Fi types (xNTJ) hold the INTP to a higher standard: You’re cam-whoring. INTP is caught in the open between two standards of relating to people (one negative and one positive) and self-detonates.

Fe needs a comfortable environment for relating to people. Fi is usually accommodating; but since it’s hardy and basically a loner, Fi can also circle on the outside like a piranha, playing devil’s advocate: But are you living up to higher standards? Hence Fi whininess.

Just my personal take on things, and kind of springboarding off my last post.
    Last edited by fidelia; 06-23-2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: I liked your 2nd paragraph! I think Fi is indeed hardier even though Fe may appear more sure and strong at first.

Over-reaction isn't type, function or dichotomy related.

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Over-reaction isn't type, function or dichotomy related.
    I'm talking about the story. You're talking about the denouement.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Meh, Fi isn't more whiny than Fe (or Ti for that matter). Have any of you visited the INFJforum? It's self-righteous whiny; at least INFPs are self-deprecating whiny. INTPs are emo-in-denial whiny poorly disguised as some kind of elitism, possibly the worst kind.

I personally find it easy to ignore rude people online, but then I've never been bullied or harassed either.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe