User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

A reason why assholes have a modicum of popularity is, they create momentum as fascination.

Women are wired to respond to action not stones. Stones that don't move, act, respond, behave, function, do anything at all fail like clams and oysters awash somewhere on the beach as the tide pulls in and out along the coast. The sand erodes and you have very little stimulus. Its a primal urge response, a generation of excitement, danger and sensation that thrills. Some do it right, while others rub a stump as sick as can get. The point is movement, movement creates friction, friction creates sensation, sensation creates attraction. Memorable moments that are re-membered!

There may not actually be any movement but it looks like it, something that can be tamed, changed, tailored to their wishes, which is an illusion sometimes but still. The crucial movement in the moment is what triggers the response, the fueling of sensation, the essence of a kind of magnetism.

Being remembered is crucial in this experience, those that are memorable will leave the greatest impression upon your psyche for something, anything to manifest, whether good, the bad and the ugly. Far more than someone who is nice. Its a bit like Chinese whispers. You remember the person who creates the biggest scene, makes the biggest fuss, is the most annoying, loudest, hilarious, exaggerated etc strangely not the other way around.

Which isn't necessarily the best way or the right way, its simply a way to be memorable, impressionable upon that part which sends out signals. Signals that says yes there is something here that is sustainable, fuckable, loose, stands out, and something that is sustainable is assuredly stable enough to be sexy because it moves, it isn't a stone.

Unlike passive, you can throw a brick at his head then and go ffs man, man up and create something, become the creator of joy, of energy, expression, ex-pression. Without interaction of any sort what is left, death. That is how the mind works, stones are like death, motion is fluid like life. And e-motion flows fluidly. This is a learned expression of reproduction and memorable with many variances whether a total ass, sweet, or nice.

As long as there is some kind of expression towards that primal urge, without being a stone, many things are possible. For stones sink into the ground and stay there. While an asshole is neither a stone nor a tree and creates forced engagements. And trees do the same rustle in the wind as energy accumulates while leaves fall without much of anything. Become mobile, a doer is the primary criteria key here, anything else is passe.

I should know, initiative in action is the true life blood of living with fullness. And Assholes tap into it on a subconscious level whether intentional or not and it works.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    A reason why assholes have a modicum of popularity is, they create momentum as fascination.

Women are wired to respond to action not stones. Stones that don't move, act, respond, behave, function, do anything at all fail like clams and oysters awash somewhere on the beach as the tide pulls in and out along the coast. The sand erodes and you have very little stimulus. Its a primal urge response, a generation of excitement, danger and sensation that thrills. Some do it right, while others rub a stump as sick as can get. The point is movement, movement creates friction, friction creates sensation, sensation creates attraction. Memorable moments that are re-membered!

There may not actually be any movement but it looks like it, something that can be tamed, changed, tailored to their wishes, which is an illusion sometimes but still. The crucial movement in the moment is what triggers the response, the fueling of sensation, the essence of a kind of magnetism.

Being remembered is crucial in this experience, those that are memorable will leave the greatest impression upon your psyche for something, anything to manifest, whether good, the bad and the ugly. Far more than someone who is nice. Its a bit like Chinese whispers. You remember the person who creates the biggest scene, makes the biggest fuss, is the most annoying, loudest, hilarious, exaggerated etc strangely not the other way around.

Which isn't necessarily the best way or the right way, its simply a way to be memorable, impressionable upon that part which sends out signals. Signals that says yes there is something here that is sustainable, fuckable, loose, stands out, and something that is sustainable is assuredly stable enough to be sexy because it moves, it isn't a stone.

Unlike passive, you can throw a brick at his head then and go ffs man, man up and create something, become the creator of joy, of energy, expression, ex-pression. Without interaction of any sort what is left, death. That is how the mind works, stones are like death, motion is fluid like life. And e-motion flows fluidly. This is a learned expression of reproduction and memorable with many variances whether a total ass, sweet, or nice.

As long as there is some kind of expression towards that primal urge, without being a stone, many things are possible. For stones sink into the ground and stay there. While an asshole is neither a stone nor a tree and creates forced engagements. And trees do the same rustle in the wind as energy accumulates while leaves fall without much of anything. Become mobile, a doer is the primary criteria key here, anything else is passe.

I should know, initiative in action is the true life blood of living with fullness. And Assholes tap into it on a subconscious level whether intentional or not and it works.
    you write like such an INFP
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    ... The point is movement, movement creates friction, friction creates sensation, sensation creates attraction. ...
    ... this part is kinda sexy.

^

wolfy

Really? For some reason I felt like I got a slice of Victor. And that IS really rare.

But it is like what I said in detailed form.

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Rave View Post
    ^

wolfy

Really? For some reason I felt like I got a slice of Victor. And that IS really rare.

But it is like what I said in detailed form.
    I just really liked the use of friction. Plus, I was in a stupid mood this morning, it must have been all the coffee.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Friction in the right places can be good. *Dead Pan*
    That's what creates sparks and the odd chemical reaction. It makes sense that it's more about being memorable, in some respects.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]