User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Why?
    For the suggestion that you may have another type. People get all bent out of shape over that around here.
    FWIW you seem F to me.

Too late.
    If you are not really ENTP, this is a good ENTP impression!

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I've already addressed those problems!

were I the person who was satisfied with being lazy then of course I would be content

and I'm sure that if I interacted with someone of the sort we could find plenty of interesting things to discuss! (unless it's my younger cousin who I've come to the dreadful conclusion about that he really IS just a boring person)
    Fair enough. Lol.

Well, you could push his buttons and see what happens!

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    For the suggestion that you may have another type. People get all bent out of shape over that around here.
    FWIW you seem F to me.
    I've had enough people psychoanalizing me with this garbage to last a lifetime. I appreciate whatever and the other guy for not getting their panties in a twist over the fact that they have no type criteria to base our conversations off of. You're slowly losing my respect.

If you are not really ENTP, this is a good ENTP impression!
    Not an impression.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I've had enough people psychoanalizing me with this garbage to last a lifetime. I appreciate whatever and the other guy for not getting their panties in a twist over the fact that they have no type criteria to base our conversations off of. You're slowly losing my respect.
    Fair enough. For the record, I hadn't really given it as much thought as my post made it seem. I apologize if I offended you. It was not my intention.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Fair enough. For the record, I hadn't really given it as much thought as my post made it seem. I apologize if I offended you. It was not my intention.
    Ok.

If you were to meet someone at some sort of obscure social gathering completely unrelated to RC electronics or model ship building, what would you think of them if you noticed they use a wallpaper of their own face on their cell phone?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Ok.

If you were to meet someone at some sort of obscure social gathering completely unrelated to RC electronics or model ship building, what would you think of them if you noticed they use a wallpaper of their own face on their cell phone?
    I would think they took or received a pic of themselves that they thought was rather amusing or nice and decided to make it their wallpaper.
    What would you think?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Fair enough. Lol.

Well, you could push his buttons and see what happens!
    the rest of us have tried and he simply sits there like a lump without even having the decency of throwing a temper tantrum... though he's apparently much more interesting when left to his own devices away from us, having already picked up a juvie record while on a church trip
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Ginkgo

the rest of us have tried and he simply sits there like a lump without even having the decency of throwing a temper tantrum... though he's apparently much more interesting when left to his own devices away from us, having already picked up a juvie record while on a church trip
    Haha! What happened?

Have you ever encouraged him to get intoxicated?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Haha! What happened?

Have you ever encouraged him to get intoxicated?
    he decided to go on a shoplifting spree while skipping out of bible camp and ended up in juvie jail for the weekend... his parents decided to send him to religious therapy to overcome this horrible tendancy :rolli:

and considering my family's history with the most readily available intoxicant, it's probably wiser to keep him away from it... perhaps I should get my sis to bake him some of her famous brownies
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Ginkgo

he decided to go on a shoplifting spree while skipping out of bible camp and ended up in juvie jail for the weekend... his parents decided to send him to religious therapy to overcome this horrible tendancy :rolli:
    I knew a guy who shoplifted to pay for his drug of choice. His parents coddled him and coaxed him into church; he entered juvie for some foolish behavior, though in the midst of every foolish behavior he took part in, it's difficult to pinpoint what it was with any accuracy. Maybe it was for a multitude of things. In any case, it seemed like he chose his path long before he was caught for his terrible decisions, and now he's in prison writing letters to those who knew him on the outside. Something wasn't quite there with that kid; like a nut and bolt had dropped out in the delivery room. He would have followed through with anything he thought he could get away with, and considering he wasn't the most excellent strategist or consequential learner, he frequently got caught. Our friendship was the first nail in the coffin; the coffin belonging to my idea that everybody was Windex clean.

and considering my family's history with the most readily available intoxicant, it's probably wiser to keep him away from it... perhaps I should get my sis to bake him some of her famous brownies