User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Typology Central's Alignment?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lawful Good

0 0%
  • Neutral Good

6 25.00%
  • Chaotic Good

3 12.50%
  • Lawful Neutral

2 8.33%
  • True Neutral

1 4.17%
  • Chaotic Neutral

5 20.83%
  • Lawful Evil

1 4.17%
  • Neutral Evil

1 4.17%
  • Chaotic Evil

2 8.33%
  • Other

3 12.50%
First 1234 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Most seem to be apolitical.
    Most of the ones who are politically vocal are liberal or libertarian.

ReflecTcelfeR

Aren't they known for their open-mindedness?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I'd say Neutral Good, leaning a bot toward Chaotic Good.
    I thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Aren't they known for their open-mindedness?
    no, are they??
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

TypeC is the epitome of the organized chaos that is chaotic good
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Bears more a chaotic neutral stance.

ReflecTcelfeR

no, are they??
    I usually see media portray liberals as more "open-minded". Liberalism actually promotes progression and change and that is usually seen as accepting what changes arrive from the people. I dunno... Maybe that means they're open-minded. IF they don't try to control the change.

I don't know about libertarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I usually see media portray liberals as more "open-minded". Liberalism actually promotes progression and change and that is usually seen as accepting what changes arrive from the people. I dunno... Maybe that means they're open-minded. IF they don't try to control the change.

I don't know about libertarianism.
    Yes, liberals claim that they are open-minded. I don't think that's necessarily the case. Not sure about elsewhere but the two-party system here kind of turns any real progressive movements into watered down democratic party platforms and the liberals tend to grab hold of the watered down ideas and refuse to accept any competing, even if they're more progressive. There are many good examples of the kind of backwards thinking that plagues the left. I'm not a right-winger by any means, but I see almost as much ignorance and emotion-fed dogma on the left as on the right.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

ReflecTcelfeR

This is where competition fails I suppose. I'm trying not to be cliche, but it's extremely difficult with this topic. I think I read a signature of someone on here, or read it somewhere, which said, and I am paraphrasing "The thing that hurts our political system is we assume that the other party isn't trying to achieve a better world." That's what a polar system creates though, that very mentality and people are told they must pick a side, or they're wishy-washy. If the idea is better it is better. The common thread is we're all human and exposed towards the same faults, thus making either side dogmatic. Open-mindedness is a progression, I believe. It starts out with a pool of ideas and then once one is chosen then you become fierce in it's application.

As for this web-site... They're are too many different people to actually see a common judgement. If we go by the mods then it should be neutral-neutral, right?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes, liberals claim that they are open-minded. I don't think that's necessarily the case. Not sure about elsewhere but the two-party system here kind of turns any real progressive movements into watered down democratic party platforms and the liberals tend to grab hold of the watered down ideas and refuse to accept any competing, even if they're more progressive. There are many good examples of the kind of backwards thinking that plagues the left. I'm not a right-winger by any means, but I see almost as much ignorance and emotion-fed dogma on the left as on the right.
    There are definitely closed-minded liberals, there are liberals I want to punch in the face, and I'm a liberal.

Liberals are characterized as more open-minded because they're more progressive about ideas like equality regardless of lifestyle choices, but there is a strong dogmatic streak to the left that I want nothing to do with. Any of the more "liberal" philosophies can be taken way too far.

I think it's pure idiocy to say that liberals are more open-minded by nature.