User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 50

  1. #31
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    What happened to INTJ123's post? We need to spray this place for Illuminati raccoons again.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    What happened to INTJ123's post? We need to spray this place for Illuminati raccoons again.
    At least he was entertaining.

  3. #33
    shadow boxer strawberries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ----
    Posts
    950

    Default

    i'm wearing tight jeans to work today. i hope i get promoted.

  4. #34
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    At least he was entertaining.
    Your avatar has more attitude than any other cat on the catwalk. The more I look at it, the more I laugh. No wonder you've never removed it since you've been here. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    i'm wearing tight jeans to work today. i hope i get promoted.
    I would promote you. It would impair rational judgement, turning me into a weak willed, easily brainwashed derp.

  5. #35
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I would promote you. It would impair rational judgement, turning me into a weak willed, easily brainwashed derp.
    Turn, or reveal? We are but(t) men!

  6. #36
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    I came to find myself. I stayed coz I found others.
    Hey, we found each other.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Your avatar has more attitude than any other cat on the catwalk. The more I look at it, the more I laugh. No wonder you've never removed it since you've been here. Lol.
    Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
    I do my little turn on the catwalk

    WHAT THE HELL AM I SINGING?

  8. #38
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Someone has to do the deed.
    You've come here to put out our old eyes.

  9. #39
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    I came to find myself. I stayed coz I found others.
    Word. The same for me. Also, every now and then a new topic surfaces.
    It's easy to think that nothing new ever gets introduced when you see a lot of things you have seen already, but...
    The fact of the matter is that it's a wrongful conclusion.

    Seriously, just start searching for topics you *haven't* seen before, and you'll find plenty.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  10. #40
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    The Repo Man takes away from those who did not pay for the gift they were given. Don't mind the whole working for the mob thing.

Similar Threads

  1. Why do some people on this forum seem to dislike MBTI?
    By sofmarhof in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-19-2015, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 113
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 12:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO