User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Default I AM SOOO BORED AND TIRED I AM FALLING ASLEEP SO ASK ME A QUESTION!!!

Um yeah, feel free to ask me a question and I will use all the mental energy and concentration I have in my waning brain to answer it.

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

First I will wake you up a little bit more with some semi-random smileys...

:chicken:

And now I will ask... how do I go about tie dying something in an awesome way?

MBTI
    GONE

Woot!

To answer your question, twist and tie up items all willy nilly with rubber band and then drop at different angles and degrees with different colored dyes.

WOOOOOOOOT!

MOAR!

MOAR QUESTYAWNS!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Do you prefer jelly or jam?

If you had to choose would you rather have an arm chopped off or a leg chopped off?

What's is song that's stuck in your head right now?

What was the last thing you lol'ed about?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If you could choose a very different culture to live in (different language, et al) what country would you choose?

violaine

What would you do if you were in love with two people? How would you decide between them?

Ginkgo

Jumping jacks or xylophones?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I think it worked .
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Do you prefer jelly or jam?
    Both. Can't really tell the difference between the two. I choose my glutinous fruit toppings based on flavor rather than type.

If you had to choose would you rather have an arm chopped off or a leg chopped off?
    Oh WOW. God forbid this happens to anyone. But the answer comes relatively quickly. I'd choose to keep my arm over my leg. Hands are very useful. So are opposable thumbs (however they're spelled). I can't type with my toes or hug people with my legs (uhhh you know what I mean). Also, an artificial leg seems much easier to hide and less jarring to see than an artificial arm. I'm sure someone might say "but you can get an arm transplanted and you can't really get a leg transplanted yet" buuuut no. Hell, no. Modern medicine hasn't quite gotten there yet.

Arms win!

What's is song that's stuck in your head right now?
    "I'm just a giiiiiirl, looking for a hot beat!"

What was the last thing you lol'ed about?
    Oh you wouldn't believe me. Or you might. But it'd be too embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    If you could choose a very different culture to live in (different language, et al) what country would you choose?
    Denmark because it supposedly has the happiest people in the world. Me likey!

Italy because I lived in southern Spain briefly and it seems like the things I like about that area I would like in spades in Italy. Or Greece. I like the mediterrean (however you spell it) and that warm climate.

Japan because I break the veil of all the hype, myth, and exoticism around it.

This is all assuming I actually know the language or get fluent while living there.

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    What would you do if you were in love with two people? How would you decide between them?
    Ooh, this has kinda happened to me before. Not necessarily "in love". But really liked.

My cheap answer is - I would activate a time warp to 'push' the two people I love into separate time frames in my life. So instead of choosing just 1, I could have both. The first from age 16-29. The second from 30 to death. Or something like that. I wouldn't sweat the details That's really the crux of those situations - timing. "If only".

My real answer? I'd probably hem and haw and hesitate so long that I'd either lose them both or one would leave and the person I am default with is a little sore about it. Yes, it's great being me sometimes.

At least I'm honest about it. :P

Oh wait, here's hope. With wisdom I think I would look more towards long term stability. And choose the person I thought I had the most long term potential with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Jumping jacks or xylophones?
    BOTH! While juggling! On a unicycle! Next do a dancing bear! Who's spinning plates! On fire! 10,000 feet in the air!

Okay, okay that joke got old a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I think it worked .
    Nuh-uh! Wait...it worked for me! Maybe you wanted to be put to sleep Rasofy so grats!

---
    AND MOOOOAR! MOOOOAR QUESTYAWNS!

Johari/Nohari

What is your best dish, something that you cook that never fails?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari