User Tag List

First 123 Last

What kind of guy do you like and look for in a relationship?

(As to what characteristics do you look for)
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Why do some people take the time to say hello to me, while others say absolutely nothing? If I see someone I recognize I always say hello. Perhaps they just aren't paying attention and just don't see me?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    GONE

WOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    What is your best dish, something that you cook that never fails?

LOLOL. My bro is in culinary school and he says he's never seen anyone cook like me and that it's barely "cooking". I lived in a vegan household for a while so what I do is chop up some kale and mix in some other veggies like onions and corn? And diced tofu. It's SUPER easy. Basically almost any produce will do. Then I throw on some oyster or soy sauce and/or water to soften it up. I'll leave it covered and leave it on the burner while I watch TV, checking periodically. Then I microwave some Korean style 'instant rice' which takes maybe 1 minute. When everything seems nice and cooked but still fresh, I scoop some of the veggie sautee over the rice. I may also add shaved seaweed flakes. And my favorite - EGGS! Over easy and still yolky! Mmmm, yoke makes everything taste better!

Yeah...it might not sound that appetizing. But it's pretty cheap to make, healthy, quick, and my favorite - EASY.

Quote Originally Posted by yenom View Post
    What kind of guy do you like and look for in a relationship?

(As to what characteristics do you look for)

Hmmmm....

Hmmmm...

Hmmmm...

I have only had serious relationships with women. The easy answer is I look for someone who I am constantly attracted to and find myself drawn towards. This is usually Fi over Fe. Quite good looking. :P Has a swagger, a steez about them. Generally folks described as 'calm assertive' or 'calm but dominant' --> MELT. They also tend to present themselves uniquely, artistically, or well. Individual sense of style. Can laugh and converse for long periods very naturally with myself. Affectionate Playful banter. On their own wavelength. There is a sense of depth and other gravitas about them. Folks I find sexeh.

As far as men...I can't really think of that right now. Though how about if i say for *short term relations* a 6 pack (and I'm not talking to beer kind) comes in handy.

:nod:

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Why do some people take the time to say hello to me, while others say absolutely nothing? If I see someone I recognize I always say hello. Perhaps they just aren't paying attention and just don't see me?

Hmmm, so if you say hello to people you recognize, you mean why don't strangers say hello? I would suggest to make (or try to make) eye contact and smile. And here's the key -- LOOK NATURAL and even slightly bored. Basically look casual and make soft eye contact. Tilt your head a little or nod to acknowledge people if you feel shy or just say "Good morning" and not expect one back. Don't stare, don't hold the gaze too long (unless you want to ) and drop the gaze may a second after you greet or acknowledge them. Sometimes you can tell people out of the corner of your eye someone turning their head at you tenatively, if you see this, turn your head casually and nod or say hello.

Positive people at ease with themselves are probably the easiest overall to greet and be greeted by. Too formal, too forceful, too loud, it can make shyer types shrink.

Thanks guys and --

MOAR QUESTYAWNS!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

if I was a lesbian would you go on a date with me?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Are you sleeping yet?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

What is the most efficient way to get kicked out of a Rift guild made of psycho homophobic geekboys and clingy older women with reality issues?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Riva

To which country are you most loyal to? Your motherland or the country that adopted you?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Here's a really personal one, what is korean about korean style instant rice?

MBTI
    GONE

Good morning TypeC

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if I was a lesbian would you go on a date with me?
    Sure. "Let's go for coffee"

This is a lezzie "inside joke". Because "going for coffee" is the most ambiguous, nonspecific, evasive kind of "hanging out time that could be called a date like in a platonic way but it could also be romantic why don't you ask me a week from now if this were a real date" kind of date.

But yes, I would love to go on a friendly TypeC coffee date with you and you could tell me your exciting coming out story. I had no idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Are you sleeping yet?
    Heck to the no! Staying up all night and a sudden release of emotions actually made me amazingly refreshed. I only had 1 cup of coffee and a crumpled bag's worth of fast food breakfast. And I saw THE FUNNIEST ISH I've seen all month. On 'Dog Whisperer' I swear to god I'm gonna find the video clip of it when it comes out but this tiny 'teacup poodle' was a freaking demon spawn bastard from hell. And all 5 pounds of it growled so hard and bit so viciously it looked like a hairball rat squirrel baring its pebble sized teeth making this HILAROUS HILARIOUS HILARIOUS guttural sound like the tiniest lawnmower in the world. That little f*cker had no idea how ridiculous it was. My 10 pound toy dog could sit on it and it'd asphyxiate. :wipes tears from eyes:

Kay...I'll post the video clip when it comes out. It's hilarious. (not the joke about asphyxiation) :pinky swear:

So no, I'm not sleeping yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    What is the most efficient way to get kicked out of a Rift guild made of psycho homophobic geekboys and clingy older women with reality issues?
    ::river of tears::

You can't make ish like this up.

Fastest way? Emote like crazy with limp hands, call everthing 'FFAAAAAAAbbbbbullllous', wink flirtatiously whenever someone calls you by your toon name, and wear tighter pants. Much tighter. Oh and at the beginning of every sentence yell, "I AM A GIANT FLAMING HOMO AND I WANT TO CONVERT YOU. CAN WE MAKE OUT FOR FIVE MINUTES BEFORE OUR DUNGEON STARTS??? BTW, I WANT YOUR MAN. NOW." Random and sporadic 'humps' emoting goes a long way, too.

Keep that up, you should get kicked in a week or two, tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    To which country are you most loyal to? Your motherland or the country that adopted you?
    "I pledge allegiance, to the flag" --

Dear ICE,

Please give me my US Citizenship.

Thank youuuuuuu~
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

haha yeah I'm not gay, it was hypothetical but i'd love to go get coffee with you. I can be a pretend lesbian, though i don't know how.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so