User Tag List

First 345

Enneagram
    9w8

I used to do this. It was important to me to have purity in thought and expression, free of the binding qualities of social expectations and such. I would share life experience, but not the sex of the relationships I spoke of, things like that.

Others paint a whole portrait on top of one's self if given the chance, oftentimes. Being anonymous in plain sight was preferable to dealing with the generalizations made by either sex.

Someone asked me on ventrilo once, "What are you?", in regards to my sex. I don't like it being used as a lens through which one views another's thoughts, actions and self.
    Last edited by Zoom; 06-13-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    It is widely known that this place is a hideout for transgender ninjas. They probably killed the real Haight years ago and took possession of this site.
    You're the only person on this forum who's assumed I was female, and I got this strange vibe of pursuit from you, which I was really tempted to tease up until the moment of greatest tension just to crush your ego with the fact that I'm a man. Still, for the life of me I cannot make heads or tails of why you assumed that, since I had a male cartoon character as an avatar at the time. Does a guy have to be a wooly ogre with algae growing in between the creases of his overlapping skin before you get the hint, or what?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post

Someone asked me on ventrilo once, "What are you?", in regards to my sex. I don't like it being used as a lens through which one views another's thoughts, actions and self.
    100%

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I'm totally a girl with DD cups.
    Duh.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I'm totally a girl with DD cups.
    We already knew that, but I cannot reveal how we found out.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Don't hide it but people often get it wrong. Not sure why. Find it vaguely disturbing.

People don't tend to hide their gender. Not that I notice. On the contrary, most people seem fairly open about it.

To avoid being stereotyped and treated 'differently' around here it's better to hide one's Myers-Briggs personality type.

Smile Intellectual Intercourse

There is no male physics anymore than there is a female physics; just as there is no New Zealand physics anymore than there is a Ugandan physics; there is only physics.

And in the same way there is no male mathematics nor female mathematics, there is only mathematics, and so on across the whole gamut of intellectual life.

In fact there is no male intellect just as there is no female intellect.

And intellectual intercourse is deeper, more intimate and tender than anything gender can offer.

Intellectual intercourse? Yes, of course!

And intellectual intercourse has the loveliest of names, "the noosphere". A name that reaches from our very beginnings in Ancient Greece to the internet of today.