First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    it's clear I'm not going to get any objective answers on this thread. thankyou for your time, but peace the fuck out
    You call objective an answer that agrees with your perception? LOL.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

One thing that I especially like about being young is that when I do errors, I can stop regret it just thinking "eh, I'am young, so it's normal to have many things to learn", and it seems to me that people are more indulgent with you because of this when you are young, thay are like if your errors did'nt make a looser of you, but simply a potentially strong and healthy person growing up. I think about that when I struggle about my fails and I find that appealing to take more risks and progress faster. Basically, when you are young, your errors, assuming that you did'nt commit an authentic crime, are just errors of a young person, nothing so bad, even if youg people, especially teenager,feel vulnerable and easily get the impression that it's the end of the world when things don't turn in a way wich does'nt please them.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Sheesh look at this aggression.

Anyway, railing this thread back on track I have never really thought of my age as a hindrance. I use my age to my advantage (call me manipulative, whatever) to get what I want, eg sweet talking my "father" to give me money so I can "pay the school fees" when actually I use the money to go out or something like that.

I know what you're thinking, I'm this sly snake who uses people for his goals. What can I say, it comes with being a 3 :P

I can see your frustration with age Elfboy, it has to do with independence, doesn't it? Well it's my interpretation of the OP so feel free to dispute it. There's just so much you can do at this age -- you have lots of plans but this society (can't seem to find the right word) has imposed us independence with direct correlation with age. I'm not saying we should work as kids for independence, but allowing for more control when it comes to resources such as money and what not could practice this trait.

Not sure if that jumble of words made sense but it's what I can think of.

As of this moment I am working my ass off in college so I can gtfo my parents' roof so I can have more control of my life, and not everything has to go under their filter or whatever BS like that. I think it really sucks to be dependent on people for your needs. Makes you seem weak.

Unfortunately that's what comes with being young. (I really think the issue here is independence and not being young, people are taking things way too literally)
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post

Anyway, railing this thread back on track I have never really thought of my age as a hindrance. I use my age to my advantage (call me manipulative, whatever) to get what I want, eg sweet talking my "father" to give me money so I can "pay the school fees" when actually I use the money to go out or something like that.

I know what you're thinking, I'm this sly snake who uses people for his goals. What can I say, it comes with being a 3 :P

I can see your frustration with age Elfboy, it has to do with independence, doesn't it? Well it's my interpretation of the OP so feel free to dispute it. There's just so much you can do at this age -- you have lots of plans but this society (can't seem to find the right word) has imposed us independence with direct correlation with age. I'm not saying we should work as kids for independence, but allowing for more control when it comes to resources such as money and what not could practice this trait.

As of this moment I am working my ass off in college so I can gtfo my parents' roof so I can have more control of my life, and not everything has to go under their filter or whatever BS like that. I think it really sucks to be dependent on people for your needs. Makes you seem weak.

Unfortunately that's what comes with being young. (I really think the issue here is independence and not being young, people are taking things way too literally)
    it's not aggression, just moderate annoyance, high frustration and high inconvenience. I try at least to reserve aggression for when someone is being directly imposing or trying to control me in some way yes, the frustration is that sort of "I want it so I'm gonna go out and get it" but going out and gettin' it often takes several years. the frustration of that waiting period is what I dislike about being young. the point of my original post was worded extremely poorly. I merely sought to address the disadvantages of youth to a society that thinks youth is the best time of your life. however, I guess my frustration came out in my words more than I anticipated and made them come off as aggressive
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

nah I wasn't referring to your aggression, it's just what the thread has become -- people taking things too literally :P
    C#2-C#5-F#5

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

nah I wasn't referring to your aggression, it's just what the thread has become -- people taking things too literally :P
    good point
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Its nice to see how your opinion developed in the course of your reply
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm not quite sure if I'm getting your point, but dankies >:3
    C#2-C#5-F#5

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Aahhh...like Chana already said long ago, even old people can be poor and have assholes talk down to them and have to work at shit jobs.

Every time I saw this thread title, though, I thought more of something along these lines:

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'm not quite sure if I'm getting your point, but dankies >:3
    Dont worry kid. You will once you get older
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]