First 23456 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    2) you can't get a high paying job anywhere
    Britney Spears could. Also, I know several people who are in their late teens/ early 20s who are entrepreneur, win many money playing on stock market, or in poker, so, it's simply a question of resourcefullness and personal maturity, not age. I agree that school time is far too much longer than necessary in the western world though.

3) you have no real life experience with anything
    Everything is new and can surpise you, ie , everything is more wonderful and intense, you're lucky

6) if you're a guy, women probably won't find you really attractive until late 20s once you have a stable job and respectable income
    Theses bitches!

You should tell that to all theses young people who fuck 8 times per week or more.

[quote]until you find what you're passionate about, you have to do a bunch of work that you dislike but it necessary for your survival[/quote)

You don't need to age to find something you're passionate about. Some are passionate from early childhood, some others never of their life. That's all.

8) most of the important decisions in your life come at this time despite it being the time when you have least wisdom and experience
    That is true. But you have also more times for trials and errors.

You always talk about power, money... The thing is that when you are young, you don't need that. You don't need money when you are young because your need for comfort are low, you don't need to buy expensive wine, you don't need to prepare your retire, you don't need to raise childrens, you can be homeless easily because you are less vulnerable. It is the same for girls, seriously, they don't have the urge to etablish a confortable home when thay are young, so they don't care if you are not an etablish person.

As for power, you must admit that you still be at the time where you have to prove yourself to deserve your independance, and that it must be gained, to gaved to everyone who complains about their dependance. You are able to do whatever you want to do, including winning more money to build your projects, and to gain independance. Other than that, nobody force you to gon to collegen, and nothing prevent you to get the forst job allowed in a factory and live on your own. Many people even youger than you do that.

3) this is true of women, not men. men are at their sexiest in their 30s and 40s and even longer if they take good care of themselves. several men who are 60+ are considered extrremely sexy by most women.
    Except that you are gay, and homosexual men tend to prefer youg men in the same waythat straight men tend to prefer young women. So, you are at your best in your 17-26, basically, and ageing can be a difficult thing. My advice would be that, if you are attractive, you could find a rich 40 years old man that you could seduce and then your need for economic support would be satisfied.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    Which illustrates that happiness has a lot more to do with mindset than circumstances, after certain basic needs are being met. Anyway, I wanna go to Italy and buy some new furniture and get some chicks too, I tell myself the same thing and just figure out a way to enjoy myself. I know it's definitely not my youth keeping me down, though.

Dr. Cox knows best he always does xD -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imI8baMrfGo
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

that's only true if you're a young person who already has enough money to do fun stuff. traveling the world, going shopping frequently, developing a taste for wine, having a comfortable, aesthetically pleasing living space, island hopping, taking up a martial art, eating out frequently and getting first class treatment are not things that most young people can afford. most peopl think college is the best time of their lives because they can get drunk, party and get away with being extremely stupid and immature. I find none of these things entertaining, especially if the people I'm with are classless imbeciles who make me want to shoot myself in the foot.
    Actually - traveling the world, going shopping frequently, developing a taste for wine, having a comfortable, aesthetically pleasing living space, island hopping, taking up a martial art, eating out frequently and getting first class treatment are not things that most older people can afford, either (at least to any significant degree).

I think what your post is really saying is "being non-rich sucks!!! "

but yeah www.whitewhine.com
    -end of thread-

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    No offense Elfie, but when I hear people complain about not having the money to interior decorate, or travel to Italy, the phrase 'white people's problems' pop into my head. Chris Rock.. or maybe Dave Chapelle had a routine on it. Anyway, keep in mind some kid in Somalia would kill to be you.. literally.
    + 100 10^15!!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    yupp

I must have missed the memo about being young and sucking.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Actually - traveling the world, going shopping frequently, developing a taste for wine, having a comfortable, aesthetically pleasing living space, island hopping, taking up a martial art, eating out frequently and getting first class treatment are not things that most older people can afford, either (at least to any significant degree).

I think what your post is really saying is "being non-rich sucks!!! "

but yeah www.whitewhine.com
    Really Randomnity though if you check your budget and don't throw away many, doing all those things is quite easy even when you're rich, IMHO - excep island hopping and first class treatment, maybe.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I was referring to young as in high school through undergrad in college.
    What do you need power for then????

Be a kid and enjoy it. You only get to be one once.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Guess I'll never be grown up. Today I celebrated a silent victory cause I was right about a future trend to develop. Six months ago I was dismissed by that work colleague I hate so much, who always ruins my ideas and together we never accomplish anything cause he's constantly looking at the negative side of things and too lazy to dare or do anything.

I hate him, but I was right and he was not and that made me feel a little less lonely at my workplace
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

no, that's the thing. I'm actually very well off for people my age. my parents are paying for college. I don't feel sorry for myself at all, I'm just frustrated because I have virtually no real power and it makes me kinda uncomfortable having to rely on people generosity and guidance
    You have no idea how lucky you are, actually. Just picture it the other way around for a minute and think of all the problems that come about. *back in my day* I used to pay for gas with rolls of pennies (collected a lot of change in tips from my summer job.) I had to do this on a regular basis. (The banks charged for cashing in pennies, thus the seeming ridiculousness of the situation. ) 8 cents that they charged on the dollar was 8 cents in gas to me. (Forget an inspection sticker or a registration.) It was hard to afford food at times. I lost a lot of weight. I couldn't think clearly at times, I landed minimum wage jobs(which I agree, is harder to do for kids, but the NEED was there,) until I got my CNA. I had trouble keeping my grades up/showing up to school on time with all the time constraints of working. I couldn't pay bills for two months once while I waited for my student loan money to come in and payed for other stuff with a small paycheck. I developed an anxiety disorder. This is the life of a lot of normal college students. Money is a REALLY big deal!

I wouldn't change it at all when I hear about kids who get frustrated that their parents help out too much and therefore they are under the control of their parents. I wouldn't change it because now I can be grateful for everything that I have acquired myself.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    What do you need power for then????
    Be a kid and enjoy it. You only get to be one once.
    I never thought an 8 would ask me that question lol
    I need power because I have a lot of preferences, I like options, and I like to do things my way, not the ways of people who exert intrusive amounts of leverage on me
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire