User Tag List

Thread: are you?

Permabanned

Default are you?

Embarrassed of your type? if so why? and what MBTI type would you prefer to be?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

There are some people I don't like being affiliated with via type but it's not something I seriously care about.

I like my idealism even with it's downsides and I enjoy many other things about my preferred style of cognition. If I didn't I wouldn't prefer it. Every type has downsides so it's not like I would have it any better with another kind of cognition.

There are also white people and americans I don't like being affiliated with via skin color and residency, but it's nothing to actually get upset about.
    I WEAR A SOMBRERO TO WORK AND EAT TACOS FOR LUNCH AND FIRE MY PISTOLS IN THE AIR WHEN I'M HAPPY

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

No. If I have to think of a downfall, I dislike how people can ignorantly assume things about me based on it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I am now content with my type. I think it is what I "fit" into.
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by OmarFW View Post
    There are some people I don't like being affiliated with via type but it's not something I seriously care about.

I like my idealism even with it's downsides and I enjoy many other things about my preferred style of cognition. If I didn't I wouldn't prefer it. Every type has downsides so it's not like I would have it any better with another kind of cognition.

There are also white people and americans I don't like being affiliated with via skin color and residency, but it's nothing to actually get upset about.
    I agree. Some INFPs makes us look really bad. And there are some awful, irritating stereotypes and assumptions. I particularly hate it when people give me advice by telling me something extremely generalized about infps. I'm like wtf. I do get tired sometimes of defending my traits, but that's an issue with me, not others. I do know that every type comes with irritating stereotypes. It is like telling people you are American and they immediately think you are either stupid, fat or a brat. Or that you are not American because you are physically Asian.

I very much like my above average intelligence, my above average compassion and my above average humor, and those stems from my two primary cognitive functions.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    I agree. Some INFPs makes us look really bad. And there are some awful, irritating stereotypes and assumptions. I particularly hate it when people give me advice by telling me something extremely generalized about infps. I'm like wtf. I do get tired sometimes of defending my traits, but that's an issue with me, not others. I do know that every type comes with irritating stereotypes. It is like telling people you are American and they immediately think you are either stupid, fat or a brat. Or that you are not American because you are physically Asian.

I very much like my above average intelligence, my above average compassion and my above average humor, and those stems from my two primary cognitive functions.
    The thing with INFP's is that the bad ones always get noticed and the good ones rarily do.

*hugs*

As for my type, I love it long time.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf