MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    Yeah... Just don't give us super-powers
    The capacity to overlook weaknesses in character in pursuit of communal welfare is itself a power beyond expression.

Compassion is the highest strength one can offer, as it combines wisdom in experience with patience in fallibility.

INFJ's are strength.

MBTI
    INFJ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The most frustrating thing about P's is their randomness and broad focus. It's hard to get them to focus in on one thing, and see how it changes the entire meaning of it. They're terrible at seeing technicalities. I'm tempted to call some of their ideas "P-brained notions," but then decide that I don't want to be insulting.

What I also find annoying is how they have this way of appearing to other people watching us to have given in a little on a notion of theirs, such that I would look stubborn if I kept insisting on my own perspective or asking them to clarify theirs, but I can tell by examining what they actually said rather than the form that they still think they're right and haven't understood what I meant at all.

MBTI
    INFP

The most frustrating thing about Js is their predictability and narrow focus. It's hard to get them to focus in on multiple contexts, and how they miss the overall meaning. They're terrible at seeing the big picture. I'm tempted to call some of their ideas "J-brained notions," but then decide that I do want to be insulting.

What I also find annoying is how they have this way of appearing to other people watching us to have given in a little on a notion of theirs, such that I would look stubborn if I kept insisting on my own perspective or asking them to clarify theirs, but I can tell by examining what they actually said rather than the form that they still think they're right and haven't understood what I meant at all.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    The most frustrating thing about Js is their predictability and narrow focus. It's hard to get them to focus in on multiple contexts, and how they miss the overall meaning. They're terrible at seeing the big picture. I'm tempted to call some of their ideas "J-brained notions," but then decide that I do want to be insulting.

How creative and constructive. You clearly put a lot of thought into that post. :rolli:

The second paragraph wasn't changed sufficiently to apply to J's instead of P's, so you might want to remove it. That is, if you aren't too lazy.

This post really irritated me... :steam:

Some people do the work, and others take the credit. Not too surprising, I guess.

EDIT: I just realized the irony... now I'm involved in an actual J vs. P fight. It's not much fun when it's taken to the personal level.

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    This post really irritated me for some reason... :steam:
    maybe because mockery through imitation is childish

MBTI
    ISTx

Now now kids, no fighting.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    EDIT: I just realized the irony... now I'm involved in an actual J vs. P fight. It's not much fun when it's taken to the personal level.
    I just find it amusing... but it helps that I'm not the one being mocked I suppose. athenian.

How much different is J vs P anyhow? All in the little things. Worry less about things being "wrong" and work more at making things "right".

TheBeat: But fights are fun! Especially mud slinging... well how about we settle for a good old food fight? Or failing that pillow fight?

MBTI
    ENTP

Buddha say, P's pwn. Check it out:

"Illumination means to give up the delusion of ego. Take care what you think: only the illumined can know reality. Wanting nothing from the world, they are still here with us, and less certain than we. Take care what you do: all the harm that is done in the world is done by people who are certain of something. There is a path: give up certainty and try to do good, and good will be done. The only certainty is change."
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen