User Tag List

12 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default What would you do if the world ended next week?

The "the end is near" bullcrap of the last couple of days got me thinking. What would you do if you knew for 100% sure that you and the rest of the world would stop existing next week?
    Last edited by Queen Kat; 05-23-2011 at 08:28 AM.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP

I would have to fight the inevitable like the human I am. This would solidify my existence, because the people we want to be don't accept less than what they desire. Simply look at the situation and determine what needs to be done, and then do it. This all sounds a lot easier than it really is, and if I only have to work on it for 7 days, I doubt I would lose interest. 7 days of effort seems preferable to conceding without effort.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I think I'd try to get laid as much as possible and spend all my money on stupid activities. And get a dermal anchor on my cheekbone. If I die, I want to die with a diamond stuck on my face. Or multiple ones, like the bad guy from Die Another Day. That would look awesome.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP

I thought the world had ended on May 21th?
    Or was it in 1984?

How will the world end? How do I know about it? Because if there's some solid reason, I'd probably be able to convince other people what's the problem. Then we'll either prevent the destruction or build an ark. Maybe neither the prevention nor the ark would be ready by next week, but at least I tried. I don't want to die knowing I've never tried. Just enjoying the last days of my life would be nothing for me.
    If the only way I know is because God told me, I'll ask God to tell the others too. I'm not going to be His messenger girl. You know how well that went for all those other doomsday prophets. And maybe I'd ask God to let the humans destroy the planet. They are well on their way anyways. If he consents, at least I've bought some time, I know the problems, and the first plan can come into action.

By the way - buy your groceries locally and in season, don't use the car for a distance less than 5 kms, use light-saving bulbs, don't let your computer and television on stand-by if you don't use it, insulate your houses if they aren't already... I know this isn't as spectacular as blowing up an asteroid or escaping to another planet, but please help. These are things you can do.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    The "the end is near" bullcrap of the last couple of days got me thinking. What would you do if you knew for 100% sure that you and the rest of the world would stop existing next week?
    I may be happy. If I knew for a fact that the world would stop existing next week, I would be more likely to believe that there is a God. Then I would spend the next week praying and enjoying the world. I don't know, maybe buy a plane ticket somewhere exotic and remote and spend my week there.

Kind of like an "It's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun" attitude.

After reading Tamske's post, I think I would rather spend the time alone or with like minded people. No need for stress and seriousness in my life on the last week.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    yupp

lie down and take it in the ass
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

lots of sex, lots of drugs, say byebye to everyone

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Catch up on all my favorite shows, try and watch all movies I still want to watch and read all books I still want to read.

Just doing what I can to take it all in before it's too late, until it's too late.

That's kinda lame, but I think that is what I would do.

I'd also want to go parachute jumping but I imagine that sport will be banned at such a time due to the sheer amount of suicides in the business.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

My immediate response was "must splurge, run up my cred cards limits, travel, eat, sleep, fuck," but in reality I think the melancholiness would hit me like a ton of bricks. I would most likely recluse myself, quit my job, take time to reflect, meditate, pray. I think I would travel if I could and try to take in as much beauty as possible before our demise, including in reading books, poetry, experiencing concerts and performances. I would also try to take my family and friends with me if I could, or at least try to spend as much time as possible with them and make sure that they KNOW how much I have cherished our time together on earth, through both the good and the bad. I would apologize and tie any loose ends for all the wrongs that I have caused for any outstanding residues of guilt that I have. I think only then would I feel ready to die a peaceful death.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    My immediate response was "must splurge, run up my cred cards limits, travel, eat, sleep, fuck," but in reality I think the melancholiness would hit me like a ton of bricks. I would most likely recluse myself, quit my job, take time to reflect, meditate, pray. I think I would travel if I could and try to take in as much beauty as possible before our demise, including in reading books, poetry, experiencing concerts and performances. I would also try to take my family and friends with me if I could, or at least try to spend as much time as possible with them and make sure that they KNOW how much I have cherished our time together on earth, through both the good and the bad. I would apologize and tie any loose ends for all the wrongs that I have caused for any outstanding residues of guilt that I have. I think only then would I feel ready to die a peaceful death.
    Huh. I completely forgot about my family and friends in my answer. I'd probably want to do that, too.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.