User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

Non-Dairy creamer. Why is it called something it isn't? I'd rather know what it is.

Tuna Fish. Why is it called tuna fish? I know it's a fish.Have you ever asked for a chicken bird or cheeseburger mammal sandwich?

these were brought to my attention recently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.

I don't know if this counts, but I remember realizing that people speaking in other languages were actually communicating to one another, not just making nonsense sounds because it was funny...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

This sounds bad...but there's a reason why my boss calls me space cadet. It all started with one of those self assembly boxes....I had to ask some one (him) how to do it. I don't think he ever recovered from that. (Such a sensortard moment, LOL).
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Aww
    Not as bad as it sounds

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Womens shirts have buttons on the left hand side, mens shirts have buttons on the right.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

I have so many of those moments happen to me lol Let's see, off the top of my head...twice that I can recall shutting off a movie thinking it was finished, when in fact there was still more left to it. This happened with Bambi, after his mom gets killed and with A.I. when the boy sinks to the bottom on the ocean/city in ruins while praying to the blue fairy for her to bring back his mom. Both were such emotional moments for me, I guess I figured it just couldn't get any sadder than that and stopped it.

Here's a funnier one, I came to the US when I was 8 yrs old from Bolivia. I picked up English fairly quickly, but I remember at one point I thought the English word for earthquake was "terremote." I guess my rationale behind that was that a lot of words are written similarly in Spanish and English with the exception of the pronunciation or a small variation. Take for example the words "no," "autor," "chocolate," "proyecto." In Spanish the word for "earthquake" is "terremoto" lol God, so dumb. It reminds me of how Americans add the letter "o" to almost every word in order to have the faux Spanish version of it. Example: "beer-o for my amigo pleas-o."

Also, the plastic tips on the end of shoe laces are called "aglets."

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Super Mario Bros. 3 is a stage play, Mario and all the Koopas are actors, all the platforms are either bolted onto the scenery or suspended from the ceiling, this is why Mario changes costume when he powers up. When you duck on the white platforms to go behind the scenery, you're literally going behind the scenery. When the background turns black at the end of the stage, that's because you're going backstage.

The land in World 7 is shaped like three warp pipes. The Chain Chomps escape from their posts to attack you if you dawdle too long. If you transform into a statue with the Tanooki Suit in mid-air and drop into a Kuribo's Shoe, you're completely invincible from all angles while you remain in the shoe.

Oh, and the bushes in the original Super Mario Bros. are nothing more than recolored clouds.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I always seem to be thinking in two streams, one that is involved with what I'm doing at the time, and another that is the constant chatter of the monkey mind. sometimes the later inhibits the former, and I can't see the obvious...