First 2345 Last

Thread: Are you moody?

i'm impatient.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    very moody, but I think I succeed at hiding it pretty well with daily interaction. Only the people who live with me get to see it.
    It's interesting how some people can see my moods and others can't. I often question myself on how much I should show my moods.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

No.
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    Yes. Yes, I am. Especially when tired, in pain or faced with obstacles I wish would just go away. Brat FTW!
    Yeah, I think I get super cranky and irritable if I'm hurting physically, tired, hungry (oh god, the hunger lol) and also if I'm stressed out by something more important than what someone else may be approaching me about.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    very moody, but I think I succeed at hiding it pretty well with daily interaction. Only the people who live with me get to see it.
    On a daily basis and at work I hide my moods very well. I actually don't really like anyone at my job professionally. I think they're okay people personally, but, when it comes to work related tasks I think that they are lazy, unprofessional and overly dramatic...but do they know I think of them in this way? Most likely not. However, I do try to keep to myself so that they don't include me on their petty bullshit lol. Anyway, this was probably more of a rant more than anything...let's move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Only moody for a couple of days per 28 day cycle.
    Man, I hate that "time of the month." It seriously affects me. But I don't really get bitchy, what most people assume pms'ing can do to women. I get super blue and sad. I won't even realize it, but like a week prior and during I'll start getting depressed or start feeling sorry for myself or have a pessimistic outlook to life, wtf right? I have to catch myself and then I can control it knowing I'm only feeling this way at the time due to pms. It blows.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    not particularly... I'm pretty consistantly cheerful and enthusiastic... however, I do have a very quick temper, which might be considered somewhat moody by some (except for I can't stay mad more than a few minutes)
    Yay temper lol Yeah, I have a quick temper too. I think overall I'm a pretty patient person and forgiving, even, but I think there's a certain point or limit that once it gets crossed, I just snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I find that if I am not consistently visiting the gym, I get moody. As long as I'm going, though, I am quite stable.
    I've noticed this just recently since I started working out end of January. I think I've finally become addicted to endorphins and the feeling I get when working out is like this high. So when I'm not working out often, at least every other day or so, I feel kind of gross and antsy. Like I don't know what to do with myself. Should I eat more, sleep more, what? lol I just know I get that feeling and I want it to go away.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    I was thinking about my moods this morning and I want to hear about your moods. Do you consider yourself a moody person, do others? How often do you change moods? Have you ever catagorized your moods?
    Yeah...I'm moody. I try to look at it like the weather, some preparation can made for it but most of it is just endurance. I mean bad or blue moods.

I don't think other people consider me moody as so much having periods of quiet and extreme quiet. There's just times when I turn very far inward and it's hard to reach me.

I might be considered moody if I'm being impatient about something. Or if I snap or snarl, which is not very often.

I've never tried to categorize them. I will have feelings and I have no idea of what sort of label to stick on them. I don't know where they go or what I ought to do with them.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Neither I nor my acquaintances find me to be moody. My usual state is neutral, but a lot of times I find myself slipping into a slightly irritable, intolerant mood. I have brought this up with friends/family, but they all say that they can't really see a difference. I guess I feel it more than I display it (and I take it out on the forum, hehe.)
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Most of my moods are food-based. If I have food, significantly happier than when I am without said food. This happens anywhere but home.. since I can grab food whenever I want at home.

Outside of this ever-so-obvious one.. I'm generally three moods: Chill/content, happy/excited, and/or business-like and neutral. Circumstances have to interfere to push me outside of these three defaults.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I don't think other people consider me moody as so much having periods of quiet and extreme quiet. There's just times when I turn very far inward and it's hard to reach me.

I might be considered moody if I'm being impatient about something. Or if I snap or snarl, which is not very often.
    This.

I'm notorious for withdrawing into my lil' turtle shell and refusing to come out. Figuratively, of course.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

I am a bit I guess. 80% of the time It's a neutral to pleasant,just doing my thing mood. I get into funks sometimes where it's best for everyone to just leave me be for a day. If you don't and start to bug me,you will get an earful explaining exactly what I think of you. I think it happens more when I'm tired or sick, but not to sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.

Moody? I am obviously Dumbledore.